Ferrari Release F430 Successor Info + Microsite: 458 Italia *UPDATED 8/31/09*

It’s official:
http://www.themotorreport.com.au/wp-content/gallery/2010-ferrari-f458-italia/2010_ferrari-458-italia_02.jpg
http://www.themotorreport.com.au/wp-content/gallery/2010-ferrari-f458-italia/2010_ferrari-458-italia_01.jpg

And the sickest interior I’ve seen in a LONG time:
http://www.themotorreport.com.au/wp-content/gallery/2010-ferrari-f458-italia/2010_ferrari-458-italia_11.jpg

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/wp-content/gallery/2010-ferrari-f458-italia/2010_ferrari-458-italia_10.jpg

Faaaaaaaaaaaantastic.

The only thing that doesn’t sit 100% with me is the headlights, awesome car, looks like a mini enzo.

DDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAYUMN! That is such a sick interior. It’s like a goddamned jet cockpit. I would love to see that exact one in that bright ass Ferrari red, white and that peanut butter color that Porsche uses for interiors.

You know, me too. They feel kinda off, at least on that particular looking nose. They kinda look almost Japanese.

Wow that interior saves the car. That front end is hideous.

and that big N in the center of the dash is so gay, lol

The front end makes it look like an evil grin on a monster coming to eat your face.

Overall, I like it. And that interior is fantastical.

Cossey, do it.

I have mixed feelings with the interior. All the switch gear around the sculpted trim/vent looks too gimmicky to me, and I would expect this kind of design coming from the Japanese, like may be something in the NS"next".

paddle shifters :cry

Uh why?

I dunno dude… i just like stick shifting and a clutch, I feel like paddle shifters take away some of the sportiness of driving the car

dont the F1 cars have paddles?

I agree regardless of how much faster it makes shifting. Something about using the left leg while driving makes it seem more authentic.

after hearing an F430 scuderia ripppping it up/down gears at limerock last year i would 100% buy a paddleshift supercar, not like an R32 or porsche or EVO or any of those, though.

i see absolutely nothing wrong with paddles

having a clutch is definitely nice. my e-shift is300 is no where near as fun as a manual would be, although it is nice in traffic jams

Nah man, paddle shifters (if quick and not laggy, before anyone says “wat” or whatever, I’ve driven a few cars with paddle shifters and they left laggy as fuck) I would def. buy a car with paddle shifters…but ofcourse it would only be if I could afford an IS-F, Ferrari, or Porsche. haha

9/24/09 UPDATE:
Ferrari 458 Italia Tribute by Gran Turismo: link

No wonder why the game isn’t out yet. They waste time making stupid shit like that(still looks good though :lol")

9/25/09 UPDATE:
Ferrai 458 Italia Tribute by Forza 3: Link
Ferrari 458 Italia Promo Video: Link
Ferrari 458 Italia Promo Video - Behind the scenes footage: Link

Obviously there is a lot more going on behind release dates and what most people would think why GT5 will not be released this year. The close relationship between SONY and Polyphony Digital is often overlooked by most gamers and often underestimated.

Ever since that GT for PSP is announced, I knew immediately GT5 will not be release this year. People can simply ask if it is a mere coincident that the GT for PSP happens to release on the same day as the PSP GO. KY did an interview back in early summer saying that GT5 “is 100% ready for release and it is up to him to release the game or not”; well the game might be ready for release, but I can guarantee you it is NOT up to him to release but most likely SONY will have the last say. The release of GT5 need be gapped so that the GT5 game and all the potential PS3 sales due to its release will not be close enough that the two games will be competing with themselves for sales during the holiday shopping season.

The release of GT for PSP GO, along with the PS3 hardware price cut will for sure help SONY in the Q4 of 09, Q1 of 10, a gap created by pushing the GT5 release to Q2 of 10, can then be cover by other new releases giving them a breather.

RocketPunch you are a really Intelligent…