The new Ferrari 458 replaces F430... :)

Here’s the replacement for the F430. 562hp, 200 mph, etc., etc. Bring lots of money to get on the waiting list. More pics in the link. I’d rick roll it.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

idk, elbows are kindy pointy.

I’m hard.

love it

I think it’s ugly… but something tells me that once I see a picture of it on a street in a normal environment I’ll like it more.

sexxy

You are supposed to be at work and here you are posting pictures of Ferrari’s, I swear Joshua, if you get fired from ONE MORE JOB…

I cook and clean all day waiting for you to get home, and you stay late at work, when you aren’t even working most of the day anyway.

man… those are some nasty thumbs

its ferrari! are fooking kidding me? ofcoarse you will rock that bitch. i think that is hotter than the f430

I’d like to ram that car’s tail pipes :tup:

not a huge fan of the tail lights…however the rest of the car is sexy.

http://cache-foo-08.gawkerassets.com/gawker/assets/images/12/2009/07/504x_458_Italia_02.jpg

Holy effing boners.

I’d like that middle exhaust tip a lot more if it were an open dump like on the F40, but I’m not going to complain. This car is awesome.

I like it.

That really is sexy

LoL I’m going to get out early today anyways.

Nice…hopefully now F430’s will start to come down in price so my unrealistic dreams are only slightly less unrealistic. :lol: Also, I see no intake slits on the sides…which i’m assuming is just because it’s a drawing…but i noticed that right away.

i’d turbo it

+11bilonty

God I love that exhaust… Are there any real images of it out yet?