The new Ferrari 458 replaces F430... :)

http://www.topgear.com/uk/assets/cms/5f8c016d-2f1a-4b05-99f1-d0500b447982/670x377Image.jpg?p=090728_09:55

i’ll have to see it in person, it’s bright friggin’ red, and has the horse on it, so it must be cool.

damn.

siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

X…

Are you guys ghey or what??

He is making my dinner…

Sounds pretty ghey Hahaha… ugh I wish I was in Houston :frowning:

Vegan sloppy joes.

nom nom nom.

Siq. Almost as much power as an Audi RS6 family sedan.:stuck_out_tongue:

LMFAO!!! I was gonna make a smart ass remark about the food prob being vegan but didnt want you to think I was being a jerk. Prob gonna taste the same regardless… plus Josh generally doesnt discriminate in the food department… plus its being made for him :headbang:

:word:

And the Ferrari had to use a ghey NA V8 instead of a TT V10 to make almost as much power. At least the RS6 beats it in the weight category by ~1400lbs :wink:

I don’t like the headlights and I think the center of the front grill needs to be red and flow from the top to the bottom instead of the recess. looks like a lizard face. but other then that its got some amazing curves.

Then buy one, paint the front grill and swap out the headlights for an ebay special.

They blend with the rear windows, but they’re there.

I don’t really care for the area around the headlights. Love the rear lines tho…

I LOVE IT.

I was wondering when the F430 was going to be replaced, its about due…

how much is it?

more than you can afford pal…its a Ferrari

Perfect.

yeah ur right, Ferrari designers know nothing about designing a hot car.