Few KB Cobra Vids..

No not mine. Not yet anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Ugh I love the sound, i dont care if my car traps 103 as long as it sounds and looks good :rycer:

Anyways heres a few cool vids of KB Cobras for anyone that cares :smiley:

Passing a Z06 and C5 at Watkins Glen

9.43@148

Oh Snap! :frowning:

I gotta find this other one of a guy on a SVT board that has one, its just a fly by vid, but omg it sounds freakin insane!

yea . i think he punched the gas instead of the brake on that on

but :tup: to the video at the glen

yeah if i did that shiz i think i would crawl under the c ar and stay there lol

aww come on mike, that last vid was posted everywhere, u better throw up another cobra vid to make up for it

moved. C’mon, is it really that hard?

yeahh mike like the cammed one!

I know i cant F’n find it though!

Is that 2nd vid Cobra IRS ???

and mike pleese dont do that last vid :cry:

No its an auto/9 inch rear car. 26 psi of KB goodness. And he hasnt even sprayed yet :ohnoes:

LoL dont worry i wont do what you saw in the last vid, easy cruisin for me :smiley:

god i remember when KB was only doing GNs back in the day.

nice thats hes expanded

LINK REMOVED -RX3

cammed cobra vid

edit: sorry man :frowning:

The next idiot to post a video where it doesn’t belong is going to get banned. I really don’t understand why you people can’t follow fucking simple instructions.

better listen again, that car is a stick

damn dude, you must be OLD, I know kb got started on big block buicks from the 60’s, but he’s been doing mustangs for at least 15yrs.; I was never impressed w/fox body stuff but the 4.6 stuff is right on

no cammed one yet mike?

yea it’s a stick. atleast it sure sounds it

Actually yeah my bad that is a 6 spd. I got it confused with another guys car off another board that goes 9s and has a kb/auto setup. Hauls ass regardless. :tup:

No cammed car vid, found one onld thread on an svt board but the link was dead, no dice :frowning:

^i have the vid, i can upload it to putfile if you want

:tup: