Few shots of the Lotus...

hotttt

Then choose a different year… :wink:

YES! Finally, someone else who knows about that awesome film!

And yeah Joe, like Bret said, find a different year, haha.

I personally like this wheel and wing combo the best.

http://www.drautos.com/largeimages/6AC-11-69970C.jpg

1997 V8 TT with the 18" OZ’s

Too bad the tranny’s are the weak link and sooooo expensive to replace.

wow

for the record, I eat babies for breakfast.

and I know how much you wanted the car, I wasn’t ragging on it, but the sack riders. I said that from the exterior it’s a timeless classic, but the interior looks like it belongs in a 1985 Volvo… :shrug:

Wooooowwwww. Joe, you NEED to get thgat style wing. Makes the lines of the car better x12485358865960077

love the lotus man :D, the car looks great

I love the Esprit and still want one.

The cars hot man, looking good :tup:

I do love that wing, I’m not going to lie, but I’m a huge fan of the one it’s already got. Rearward visibility is 100% with my wing, and in a car so low, that’s extremely important. I think it looks badass too, with it flying halfway up the buttress. Plus the wing on the 97 V8’s (also used on the Sport 300, and S4s) makes it a bitch to work on the car, bec. it is attached to the body, unlike all other Esprit wings, that lift with the bonnet. It is mean looking though. The rear 3/4 angle shot with that wing is unreal.

So people are sack riders for liking his car? And who gives a fuck if you don’t like the interior? Others do and it has nothing to do with “sack riding” or whatever stupid fucking internet slang you want to use. :cjerk:

how about just some hate for being a bitter whiney bitch?

sure 80’s interiors (and into the early 90s for some p-cars) are “Dated” but that doesn’t mean they aren’t without their own unique charm / feel / aesthetic. I for one LIKE the simplicity, hence why I have had 3 944 Turbos and now own an e30 shrugs The Lotus is hot, plain and simple… is it sack riding because I also like the car, no, so go pull out what crawled up your ass and made you such a cranky prick and shit on someone else’s car, not this. :crap:

Enough.

who gives a fuck if you don’t like my opinion :hay:

i hate you for having one of the coolest cars evar

seriously… i think im going to have to fight you
:slight_smile:

need pics of the two side-by-side.
I love your MR2 more though - I’ve always wanted one. :tup:

i was watching that movie before work this morning…coincidentaly it was the Lotus ans Ferrari part going up the mountain

joe. i think you should weld the differential. All the cool kids are doing it to their lotii. :stuck_out_tongue: