Video of the Lotus...

The P.O. made this for me so I could have a looksee before I bought the car. Just found it sifting through my documents…

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/91MR2_photos/th_S4Video.jpg

hott as always:tup:

very nice car. if you dont mind me asking what would something like that go for?

gorgeous

nice, i was gonna say i didnt think u were from texas. hot car. i feel like online pics dont do justice to its styling

Yeah, pictures don’t always do justice, not even the video does really, but it’s better than just a still shot.

we gotta get a vid of the EF civic’s and their bumper car stunts…especially when we get such reactions from passers by lol…

im still offering a trade in cars :slight_smile:
looks good man

:tup:

Such a pretty car.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:7,topic:27105"”]

we gotta get a vid of the EF civic’s and their bumper car stunts…especially when we get such reactions from passers by lol…

[/quote]

Haha, that shit is too much…

And Stealtth, I’d love to drive your S. I drove Funky’s and that was one of then funnest cars I’ve ever driven.

Mike you still coming to Innovative tomorrow? Call me.

:tup:

X…

“NAZDAQ” :rofl: The previous owner was a stock broker?

I don’t know what he was other than ~30 years of age and filthy rich. I think he said this one I bought from him was his 10th Esprit, and he was using the money from me for this Esprit towards a red 1994 NSX. I saw pictures of it, it’s nice.

boring video…but i guess if it was any more exciting and showed the car being beat you might not have bought it :stuck_out_tongue:

very nice car though :tup:

Car looks great, cant wait too see it in person. It would look sick with some better rims.

Nice

Beautiful, unique car Joe.

hot hot

Meh, I would have went for the NSX in my opinion. I should have one next summer hopefully.

The NSX is a much more practical decision in just about every capacity, but I wanted this car too much, and even still, the NSX doesn’t have the rarity and charm factor that the Lotus does. I mean everything about the Lotus says “hand built.” I love that and hate that, but I wouldn’t have it any other way either.

I’ve ALWAYS been a Honda/Toyota guy. Always. But the Lotus was the whole reason behind me liking cars from age 4 and on. It’s like the odd obsession you have for something, but can never really explain it.

Needless to say, the NSX will be next. Hopefully by 2010.