A Lotus under a Lilac...

Aiming for the gayest title possible…

Either way, have been doing a ton of home remodeling, but got the Esprit out the other day for a nice run, hosed it off (still haven’t even washed it since last summer), and took a few shots before putting it back in the gayrage…

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Last 2…

Your garage area is very nice :tup:

I wish the interior was as nice looking as the exterior.
Black leather would have complimented it so much better, but I do understand it was what was popular during that time period.

This thing is beautiful, just saw a video where they put a 2000 esprit vs a 2012 elise it was kind of cool. My friend was looking at early 80’s esprit’s as a summer car, even though he’s not to sure about when it wil and won’t work

<3

I feel like a subtle drop would suit this car well.

This.

Regardless, it looks awesome.

damn, never realized how hot that car looks.

awesome car. Do you actually drive that?

As often as possible…

Thanks guys, and in re. to the interior, personally I love it, but yes it is very period, style-wise…

Brian, in re. to a drop, that will be happening when it’s time for shocks…in the meantime, it’s just too expensive to justify, especially considering the car has 40K miles and everything is perfect and tight as can be…and one of the things that makes this car so nice to me is how well it handles, while still offering a very supple ride…so when the time comes for parts replacement, it’ll get lowered…

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Fuck that, tell him to do it. Contrary to popular belief, they’re not bad cars (mostly just bad owners)…just seek one out that’s been maintained well…they are very special cars…

That’s one good looking car…

Awesome car and love your garages :slight_smile:

Saw this car at Mighty… Never got the chance to tell you how great it looks in person… very cool car!

:tup:

Looks great!

Tis the season. I am currently working on my master bedroom…Let me know if you need a hand. I enjoy home improvements. :slight_smile:

VERY NICE!
Car ride was sick!

Looks and sounds even better in person! Awesome gay thread Joe!

Thanks guys, appreciate it…

Luke, I’ll call you this evening…we need to catch up!

Absolutely. I’m free this week until Thursday; so, any night…!

Ummmmm to include Thursday night? Beers for all?

I’m in, let me know…later the better…

I basically bought mine sight unseen (with 40k on it), flew down to Atlanta, drove it back 800 miles, put another 1,200 HARD miles on it, and it hasn’t let me down once. I agree with Joe, mostly bad owners. Although, build quality of the body is pretty bad and the interior isn’t too far behind.

Joe, we need to go for a cruise sometime, that thing looks awesome!