Amazing 2000 Esprit V8 TT

…now for sale. This car is absolutely nuts! The owner, Gordonie, is funny as hell too. Met him at many Lotus meets…

Gorgeous. I’d love to own one some day.

it’s nice. i wish the wing was a touch closer to the body though.

He def. went overboard with a lot of the car. But, it’s all with function in mind. So I can accept it. It’s nothing I’d do with mine, but I still love it.

The interior is absolutely awful. And the exterior is so outdated.

I’d be embarrassed saying the car was a 2000.

Uh, yeah. It’s a 92…

I’d take a stock elise over that thing any day of the week.

You got issues.

Not that it isn’t a very nice looking car…but only 8 years old? Styling looks more like 20. Interior is all nice and updated, but the exterior looks like something from 1992 or something

It is pretty dated,I think he needs to wake up and see what kind of shit can be bought for $80k.

exactly.

I can’t see paying that kind of money for that thing. Yellow interior? -$20,000

eh i’d rock it

like the color a lot

I don’t like the rear diffuser or wing, but otherwise it’s sexy. $80,000? Someone will buy it for that. Probably one of those goofy Lotus owners. :stuck_out_tongue:

80k is insane… that can buy a new GTR, a used 911 TT a used Ferrari 360… etc…

its nice, and im sure it hauls ass… but 80k for it is nuts

No shit, i thought they stopped making those long before 2000.

The only place that’ll sell for 80k is in the niche market of Loti lovers… otherwise that thing is nowhere near worth that. Even though it appears someone put alot of decent work into it.

+1

if all the yellow interior crap was black, and he left some of the underhood stuff polished, instead of yellow (yellow SSQVs? omg vomit) then it would be sick as hell. the wing is to big though.

The interior makes the car look cheaper, yellow is not my thing. Looks like a riced out lotus to me even though it may have some nice power adder mods.

I’d be concerned about the tranny at that power level.

http://76.12.52.138/inventory/241/5712.jpg

:lol:

please do not spit on this car.

its nice, but i cant see paying 80k for that…