2005 Lotus Elise

[SIZE=5]SOLD

It’s real this time. I found a house I want and I would like to use the money towards that. I’m in no rush to sell this car though, please don’t offer me your Civic Si or your dirt bike.

I’m located in Orchard Park. If you’re interested, contact me through one of these:
-PM
-email: drewsjcwmini@gmail.com
-call/text: 716-NINE2THREE-THREE4SIX1 (sorry, don’t want spam)

I have the lien release in hand and it has a clean title.

This car is a southern car and has never seen snow. I bought it two years ago (spring of 2012) in Atlanta, GA and drove it to Buffalo. I supercharged it last spring and put a new ACT HDSS clutch in it. I have almost $8,000 in mods on this car. You won’t find anything like it unless you want to travel for one like I did.

When I bought it there was some damage under the front grille. No one ever notices it so it never bothered me enough to get it fixed. There are some other little scratches too, nothing major. The interior is great with the exception of the seats and the steering wheel, there are some decent wear marks on them. I have some room for negotiation because of these things.

Color: Storm Titanium with red leather interior
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Mileage: less than 50,000 but will slowly go up
Options: Touring pack & Hardtop

PLEASE do your research on these cars before you decide you’re interested. It is the furthest possible thing from a luxury sports car. It’s loud, obnoxious, and uncomfortable. There are rattles and squeaks but that’s just part of what the car is. It’s a very small, (barely) street legal race car that can keep up with some sports cars that cost 5-10x as much. It’s the definition of a lightweight British sports car.

I have a binder full of every part and service receipt I’ve had since I bought the car. Clean title, clean carfax.

It’s crazy fast and it runs like a champ. It easily gets 30-35 mpg on the highway too. Around 260hp and the car weighs a little over 1900lbs.

The oil line recall has been done by Lotus of Cleveland.

Mod List:
Katana2 Supercharger kit (Eaton MP62/Greddy manifold & pulley)
ACT HDSS Clutch
ARP Flywheel bolts
ARP Pressure plate bolts
Radium Clam Removal kit
Lotus/TRD Cup Airbox w/ K&N panel filter
Vision Function RSR exhaust
Larini Decat Pipe
Rear panel delete
Powerflex Front & Rear motor mount inserts
QWKcans - Dual oil catch cans
Lidbone - fancy hood prop
Cup holder
Rubber floor mats
Suede Headliner
Suede door inserts
Black emblems
Debadged rear
Removed camber shims
White start button LED
NuKey key fob
Flipped tail lights
Shaved license plate plinth
JVC KD-R330 headunit
JBL 5.25" rear speakers
JBL 4" front speakers
Painted HVAC
Painted center console
Painted Rear Panel
Painted rear diffuser
Tinted windows

I have all the stock parts I have taken off and they are included in the sale if you want them.

$32,000 or best offer.

Thanks for looking!

[/SIZE]

this is a steal.

Sure is. Great guy, great car…I’ll keep my eyes/ears open for you, Drew. In fact, you might want to give Matt a call at the Lotus dealership. He might be interested as he’s still building an inventory…

BUY IT! (you won’t :p)

Nope. The blower would put the car into SSM where it wouldn’t be remotely competitive against the 500+ whp RX-7s.

Thanks guys, it’s priced to sell.

Haha, you could twin charge it and make 700+!

Such a nice car…GLWS!!!

I’d be happy to test drive it! :stuck_out_tongue:

I want…

Glws drew, sad to see it go but at least your moving on to something better!

if this thing stays for sale for a while until after i buy a bigger house this will be in my garage.

It might be, I’m not really pushing the sale too hard. I got outbid on the house I wanted haha.

Update: I forgot to say that there is a soft top with the car as well.

Here’s a couple of videos too so you can see it starts, idles and revs perfectly. I still can’t figure out how to embed video on here so you’ll just have to copy the link.

Explore D Malloy

Explore D Malloy

I finally got it out of the garage long enough to take some new pictures. If you want pictures of anything else just ask.

bump

I’m not trying to be a dick, mostly curious, but this is only 5000 dollars less than I bought a 2005 elise for… over 8 years ago in 2006, and it only had 9000 miles on it. Are people still really paying this much for them? I get there are mods on it, but still…

A quick search shows that 2005’s are still right between 27-30K this is not a far fetched asking price even though it seems crazy that they held their value that well.

Gimmie the seats please and thank you! :lol:

Yes, they are. And I answered that the last time you asked…

You should look to see what the prices of Exiges are these days, yours would have brought in some pretty good money if you held on to it for a bit longer.

• Updated - - -

You have no idea how many guys with Miatas (I’m assuming that’s what you have?) have asked for my seats and my rear diffuser haha.

Man I have no recollection of typing that. Sorry for the repost.

Yup.

A ton of Miata guys use both the seats and diffuser. Kinda off topic to this thread but, have any idea on where one can acquire either or both? (Reps are also fine by me) PM me if you’d like, thanks!

GLWS, I’ll own one of these some day, I think they’re still sweet.

PM’d