Amazing 2000 Esprit V8 TT

Guys, there’s a lot of money invested in this car. A ridiculous amount…

Is it worth it, cost wise? To you all, maybe not. But there are few Esprit’s out there to begin with, let alone modified to this level. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, not even mine particularly, but as a Lotus enthusiast true at heart, it’s something special. When a company makes ~300 cars a year on average (in the Esprit), certain ones tend to stick out. I know a lot of history on this car, from LOG gatherings about the country. It’s a really cool car.

Silly me to post it on a car forum though, forgot how some people reacted to that kind of stuff. If only I added some NSFW pictures…or a poll…

I gotta say i don’t really like it that much. It’s cool in some aspects, but that interior is god awful. Sooo tacky. The rest of it is meh. Maybe if it wasn’t yellow…

I like it, I like that yellow/orange color on the exterior.

close

Don’t get all pussyhurt. You said it yourself - not everyones cup of tea.

Definitely a cool car thats had a lot of work put into it. The body styling isn’t

even that bad for something that was developed in the 90s but the interior is

absolutly horrid with all the yellow. IMHO there are a lot better cars out there

for 80k.

Eewww…

Joe, IMO your car looks 100 times better and you have a fraction of that invested.

So he took a rare car and wrecked it by making it even uglier?

He got a lot of return on his turd polish.

I completely agree

No pussy pain here guy, it’s just funny how collective opinions are formed around here…ANYWAYS, back to the real world. Beautiful day out, I’m going running. Have a great day!

It honestly reminds me of some ricers cavalier.

with a stock interior and maybe a better color on the outside the car would def be sick as hell, that yellow interior does kill it, its more like minus 35k, but i LOVE the bodystyle t-up

rotus rice? Not really my style