FF: Automotive scrap

Hey, i have some shit left over from, my stealth, i just dont have time to eal with anymore, come pick it up its yours, I need it gone ASAP Im sick of looking at it.

1G base stealth shell: not a roller, no suspension, bring some dollys, and a jack it’ll roll fine.

IDK whatever else is laying around in the car or whatever you can have that too, just make it disappear, STAT !!! thanks

-Ian

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49101&highlight=scrap

Thanks I’ll PM him

where are you located?

Town of Tonawanda

i mite have a guy with a flatbed come n get this shit for ya let me kno

You can throw it in the Cavy shell if you want. That’s going to the yard soon.

Yeah Paulo thanks, but I’d like to get it gone ASAP, and really its not in my way, its just an annoyance that I’d like to get rid of. Diddy call me when you find out, tomorrow and fri are suppose to be pretty decent weather wise I’d like this shit gone with in those days

3 cents a pound these days

damn im gonna need to dump off my teg shell but it wont have any wheels or suspension on it either.

Yeah I dont even know what to do other than this, I bet it would cost me to have it removed, so IDK, doing this seems to be the best bet

Yea im in the same boat man, im taking all my shit off my teg and scraping the shell, but i need the suspension, brakes and control arms off of it.

Can anyone help us? lol

“Cheap bastards with trailers come in” ? lol

Im working on finding out if I can get this on my trailor.

why not, bring dollys and friends to heave it up on there

anyone that could get our cars onto something and get them to the scrap yard ,could make a decent buck of off them im sure.

yep 2 cars for free, fuck not bad, I just tried to call Ashort, if he can get a trailor that cheap bastard will get them both for sure

cant get them on my trailor :frowning:

LOl worrd

Why ???