FF: to a good home

[quote=“Carnut”"]

Her name is Norma Jean

[/quote]

Don = still a metal head after all these years.
good luck man.

do you know how she is with other dogs? we have 2 female austrailian sheppards who both get a long great with dogs, and i have been looking at dobermin’s a lot lately. btw, have a large yard with a lot of fields/woods behind us that the dogs love to play around in. ill talk it over with my brother and such. beautiful dog regaurdless.

[quote=“splitmup,post:21,topic:34204"”]

Don = still a metal head after all these years.
good luck man.

[/quote]

No it was a childrens book that I thought was cute. After she was jumping all over the place I thought it was the cutest thing. I’m a big softie.

Don = still a fag after all these years. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.randomhouse.com/images/dyn/cover/?source=9780394886688&height=300&maxwidth=170

Thats pretty much how she jumps around :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“jballz86,post:22,topic:34204"”]

do you know how she is with other dogs? we have 2 female austrailian sheppards who both get a long great with dogs, and i have been looking at dobermin’s a lot lately. btw, have a large yard with a lot of fields/woods behind us that the dogs love to play around in. ill talk it over with my brother and such. beautiful dog regaurdless.

[/quote]

She is good with other dogs I have taken her to the buffalo no leash park and she plays nicely. She is just a big sweet heart. I love her soo much but I can’t even take care of myself let alone a dog…its pathetic.

ryan… :)… for diesel to eat of course… :roll: diesel is my pussy of a beagle for those who dont know

[quote=“Willybeen,post:25,topic:34204"”]

ryan… :)… for diesel to eat of course… :roll: diesel is my pussy of a beagle for those who dont know

[/quote]

yeh that thing jumped all over me when i was at your house lol

how old is she?

aww, shes a fantastic dog. sorry sir.

diesel is fuckin sweet! haha. i love that dog.

I would pick this dog up ASAP if my landlord wasn’t an asshole about pets.

hopefully someone takes her that will take good care of her. GL

the funny thing is nobody on this forum can take her, but the day you find her a home someone will post a wtb: dog thread

hope you find her a good home don

Put her in the buffalo news paper for like $300.

shes a great dog… very good natured. you will miss her don, maybe you should rethink this…

I have thought it out, I know I will miss her she’s with my friend now for the night. I miss her like crazy. She however needs more attention.

If the woman and I weren’t so locked on a boxer, we would take her.

Good luck Don.

sorry, wife said one is enough. good luck.

bueller…

I’d love to meet her sometime very soon. Maybe you could even swing out my way and introduce her to my dogs to see how they do. You could also check out my house/yard/family to ensure shed be going to a good home. Let me know man I’m very interested…

PMed.

Responded

i can take her as long as she is people friendly… i have 1 roommate who is never home
so she would have the whole house to just herself no other animals except the tenants downstairs