Figure since I got this posted on every other forum, might as well post on here

Well since I sold my Urs4 to DannyBoyUpstate on Rofl, I’m now looking for another 2.2 20v but this time around I want a 200. So I’m on the search for a 91 200 20v Sedan (not really a big wagon guy). As long as it isn’t beat to all hell & is something that with tlc can be a sweet ride, I’m interested. My budget’s around 3 grand as of right now but since I’ve had next to no luck finding a 20v that’s not on the other side of the country, my budget is going to increase. I don’t care about color of exterior or interior, as long as it’s something worth saving & putting back on the road I’m game. If anyone finds me 1 & I end up buying it I’ll gladly throw a finders fee of 100 dollars your way. I got this posted on, Rofl, Vortex, Audizine, so figured since there’s some 20v guys on here I’d throw this up here. Any leads please pm me a link with some pics & info.

Like finding a needle in a haystack homie. Best of luck. A few avants not far from here and they’re much more rare, funny how that goes.

I would just fly to where one is with a toolbag and a meter just to see if I could make it home. :wink:

Theres a 200 turbo sitting at a shitty house on route 20 in New Lebanon and its been there for a while. Its maroon and the house has all kinds of junk around it.

Go past LVD for a while and its on the right side before the village of New Lebanon.

Might be more of a project than you want and it might not even be for sale.

PJB you need your own show, just driving around finding cars and stuff.

I drive alot for work. I used to drive past that car atleast once a week at my old job.

yeah ive had my fair share of runs out past there heading to Pittsfield. always cool to spot odd ball cars in hick towns lol.

Pittsfield is where I had to go too. Plenty of cars and trucks in the yards along the way there on route 20.

Yeah they were all over the place when I had no money, now they’re no where to be found. Smh

Yeah there’s some sort of Type 44 on Ridge Road out in Glenville by my house but same thing, just sitting & I’m not sure whether the guy would want to sell.