filming burnouts

Looking for anyone with a car capable of doing some burnouts to shoot some interesting camera locations on the new GoPro HD hero camera. Your will get a copy of your
video to keep and be featured in a YouTube video.

Anyone interested please email me at Markschwen@gmail.com
Put “burnout” as the subject line. Thanks!

If you get me some shit tires I’ll burnout till 100mph or so

In

im already ready already, whenever you want Steve and I will nuke some shit up in your face.

in as well

Once the snow and mud has cleared and I am able to pull the car out I will roll tires in the Camarobird until they pop. I just have to find a set of shit tires first…

I’ve had more emails in response to this topic than I expected. However, I’m still planning on visiting as many of you as I can. I will film as much tire destruction as you want to dish out, in a safe location. As far as venues go, I do not have a legally sound one. Burnouts would ideally take place on your own private property. As far as nuking shit up in my face goes, I guess i’ll be bringing some kind of mask. I am available, and respond to my email, just about all day long. Contact me via email and you will get my phone number. Call that number when you are ready to destroy your tires.

markschwen@gmail.com

someone provide me with junk tires and i will blow them to bits while fist pumping and having my back massaged in the jag lol

someone give us a private place to do this ok?

+1

a jag ??? tell me ya got one of those queer cars lololol

oh , i have a niceeeee spot to do this . a few actually

LOL he started a thread on it

I would be down for some overly aggressive launches, but I like my tires currently.

^gay

I don’t have a few extra donuts around my waist…

mark, when I get my line lock on in the next few weeks I will have no problems lighting up the 305’s for ya

305,s lolol pshhhhhhhhhh 315 bitch

Pshhhhh 205 boi!!! Wait what

ill be doing burnouts up and down route 7 as i was doing yesterday. so feel free to sit on the sidewalk and film it