Shredd & Ragan Burnout Pit

So I went to the Shredd & Ragan Cruise Nite last night, had a relatively good time. Alot of nice cars, and some ?WTF? cars also. I decided that I needed to get rid of my old tires, so I signed up for the Burnout Pit. RodAndPiston.com got some GREAT photo shots of me tearing it up. :tup: to the Photographer. Here’s a link to the photo gallery, in case you didn’t know, my car is the Red Conquest, taking up most of the page.

http://www.rodandpiston.com/pictures.asp?id=cruise/sandr06/8&pic_count=97

Choko got some video too, and will be posting that as soon as I recieve it.

I’m going back next week, to finish the tires off. Only reason I stopped the burnout, is because my temperature needle was nearing RED. Don’t wanna crack a $500 head over a dumb burnout. Had fun though. Just thought I would share:)

Justin

Burnout pit eh? Looks like I know where I’m taking the winter beater :wink: Nice burnout yourself :tup:

Your welcome. Was a nice burnout :slight_smile:

How often do they record the burnouts? I saw some footage from a previous cruise, and they recorded them on film…

whoa

nice pics!

sweet :tup:

Myself and my friend John are the ones that take pics and video. John usually will do some video each night. Last night it was just me so just images. I even missed the pit fires too :frowning:

But we are there every week, so bring it back in next week.

:tup:

:tup: