Finally bought a shell tonight!!!!

but what happens if there is a storm and the internet goes out while you’re racing? do you have to wait for it to come back online or can you just wait it out and go for a second pass???

thats hard to do !

when does the shell arrive?

hoping for tonight. I am parting out the red car… you wouldnt happen to need any 3sgte parts would ya :kekegay:

huh… how bout a price on the turbo/dp? :blue:

black car actually has a aftermarket downpipe + a ct26 which I wont be using because of the ct20b. Ill let it go for a good price… give me a call You still have my # right?

my milkshake brings all the boyz to tha yard…

lol

well mr pewter and I picked up the car today in colombus. I honestly felt bad for the kid I bought it off of he looked like darkstar. I would never want to burrden anyone with those bad looks ever. But anyways, the car is here I wll be taking some pics and doing alot of work tomorrow on the black car while parting out my red car and also updated my build page.

hahahaha nice pics of the sign and brian

seen the car in person. looks good, congrats.

glad you found another,

awesome dan!! thanks for the phone call on the way out there haha

now get to work!

fixed!!!

very true

Nice. Get alot of terry cloth towels and wax cause you’ll need it.:burnout:

lol…yes jeff will do the good majority of work on the car… if I truely did not car about it I would do the work myself and break alot of parts. I know what I am doing just make alot of mistakes to tell you the truth…and doesnt brian do all your work btw?

lol…yes jeff will do the good majority of work on the car… if I truely did not car about it I would do the work myself and break alot of parts. You seen what happened to my celica right? I know what I am doing just make alot of mistakes to tell you the truth…and doesnt brian do all your work btw?

yes this will be buffed out also :smiley: