Finally did it..

60’ - 1.887
330’ - 5.704
1/8 - 8.901
MPH - 77.74
1000’ - 11.651
1/4 - 13.982
MPH - 96.91

I’ve been trying since I got my car to get into the 13 second barrier. I know to some of you it may not be much, but for my car, only a cat-back exhaust and a street tune by Justin McGrath, I think I did pretty well. I was sooo happy, because I sorta gave up for the night and didn’t even feel like running, so I just was like “screw it” and just ran for fun. Got my first 13second run in the car, and I couldn’t be happier.

So I’ll extend my thanks to Justin McGrath, eBay, and SOA.

nice dude

Congrats! D00d, you will never be the fastest. Make a goal based on your mods/boost/etc… and try to obtain it.

You should create an EXCEL spreadsheet so you can keep track of your timeslips. You can track differentials between every aspect of the timeslip. It really helps to track down differences in driving (ie. shift point differences, etc…)

Meh, I’m not going back for a looooong time. I acheived my goal, so I’m set for a while. I have a catback and an excellent tune. I don’t wanna go too crazy because it’s my DD, plus I believe in a good balance so more suspension mods will be coming instead.

Good man.

That car is a nice compromise all-around. Enjoy it.

i need to go and test out the Deutche Panzer once

Congrats man, nicely done.

I’m just glad I’m not banned from the site for being bad luck… :tong

nice cossey…just make a new goal…13.8. thats what i do. i got a 13.502 last week, new goal is a 13.499 which if i get the launch i had last night and have a good rest of the run will be very easy.

I’m just happy with hitting 13’s. I even let Justin run my car after my 13 just so I don’t have to go to LVD again this year and not get my best time lol.

You’re pushing it.

congratz! car sounds so sick

elliot: you ran the MR2?

I was :banana when I saw 13.98 light up on the board. Tuned the car on the way to the track (first time I’ve been able to sit down w/ him this year and log/tune/log/tune/ect) and all worked out well. Very happy :nod

good job chris. i’m sure when you are ready to go back it’ll be that much better.

There’s the video, thanks to NYHexx from NADS.

good job cossey i saw the video a lil while ago on nads and i was like he did it

Not bad.
It seems like your car would be a good run for mine if mine actually moved right now. I didnt have such a great night last night.

shawn, care to make me a spreadsheet blah blah whatever? i want to see what conclusions you can make. i’ll send you all my info everytime i run, and you can make something magical out of it :nod

btw congrats cossey.

Sure. I’ll put up the attachment tomorrow. It’s a simple spreadsheet but it lets you break down timeslips.

Tara is banned from Seitz car though, shes bad luck!