Finally got a vanity plate for the lotus...

haha, is that so?

I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to cover any part of your tag, but I highly doubt you’d ever be called out on it.

I think its gonna depend on the mood of the law enforcement officer and what he actually pulled you over for. I’m sure its illegal to modify or obstruct a license plate. I just dont think its like a serious violation. I can look it up in V&T if you want

Shit, with a car like Newmans, you write your own rules for the road.

Haha, nah.

I can’t imagine it will be a big deal…

bahaha.

ROADS?

where we’re going we don’t need roads!

So how many people are doing this type of thing(covering the NY)?
I am sure we could come up with a bunch funny plates. lol.

You could have just gotten ITURTLES and added a vinyl heart too, then you would not be “covering” anything and all of the letters would be there.

I feel like this is funnier this way…

I hear you with the NY thing. Or the NOT NY thing.

I should get that type of plate that reads TAXES and put the circle with a line through it on the heart. lol

you at the mall yesterday? i was following you around a few cars behind waiting for you (or whoever) to park way in the back so i could park next to them, long story short, you took too long, i parked in the front =)

Front plates are beyond lame.

newman you are one weird mofo. I like it.
:tup:

Really dude? You seriously think it wasn’t him in a white lotus? I mean c’mon. I couldn’t pick newman out of a crowd of 5 guys but I’d know it was him when I saw the car.

you got my vote for fan club president

INB4PAGE50

i dig it… how long before you get stopped for the vinyl?

LIL ALOT!

I love college aaaaayyyyyy
I love drinkin aaaaayyyyyy
I love women aaaaayyyyyy
I love turtles what?

Ill let you know when the plate is being made. I work at that facility

SWEET!

Chances I will get it before next friday?