Finaly got the front bumper on the turbo sho - pix pix pix

Hahaha, I can’t believe you people think that is real. :rofl:

On the other hand I can’t believe someone did that. :bloated:

Well, the pics are so dark you can’t really see anything anyway…

first we have to see what the wallet damage is from the destroyed torque converter (hopefully its warranty’ed)

its worthless to send the tweecer out for the R/T (datalogging) upgrade and plan a date for tuning if the TC costs $600 to fix and takes 3 weeks for a replacement case to come in

rofl

Looked better with no bumper :lol:

kinda figured that wasn’t the car…i was like wheres the turbo? lol and those rims…no comment :lol:

the rims are so baller …what u talkin bout ?

there may be one change for my car next year. I may be picking up a set of these rims so I can get 13" brakes + light wheels.

rims = 15lbs each. on 16" rims. its a REALLY tight fit and you have to trim part of the calaper because the deflection of the rim durring autoX will make it skim the calaper.

no person would really spend THAT much time on a turbo kit and all this fabrication to do THAT to the car

especially someone who used to work in a body shop

i knew something was up from sqauare 1

haha … your right … i would stick a hot poker in my ass before i would dare post a picture of some hack job r33 / sho bumper swappy

i thought your car was green anyways, plus the dried up leaves on the ground show that its the wrong time of year.

Hey is your car still smoking like crazy? i saw you one day i think pulling into starbucks (i think near french rd) parking lot, like a couple of weeks ago.

the relay for my oil pump took a shit (thanks auto zone that one lasted a wopping 3 days) so the pump was not working and that resulted in a LOT!!! of smoke so I bypassed the relay then broke the flexplate. so that is where she stands.

good, i thought you toasted your rings. I actually beeped when i drove by that day.

consindering how ugly tauras’ are, id probably do the same. how much would it piss you off to get beat by that tauras if it were actually fast?

cars that have no hope of ever looking good but can be made fast SHOULD make it ugly and ricey.