Find me a good computer

i havent been on in the past 2 months cuz the pc blew up so i need a new one and a cheap one under 300, someone point me into the right direction :naughty:

U can build for under 300. Mattering what u want. Dell may have some deals

EmachinesThere alright

ya. i’m sure all the ‘computer guys’ on here will bust your balls for saying that. but if all you’re doing is screwing around on the interent, and a little email or AIM here and there, i dont see what the problem is with one of those.

I’d ask fshowcars "sonny"and not to hijack your thread I guess this answers your question pewter as to where slim has been

i have had alot of free time without the pc, when is WOW?

actually my brother inlaw but a Emachine 3 years ago. He said im just buying one for a year and upgrading to a better pc. Well time has past. He loves it. Has a 17inch flatscreen. He plays video games all the time. halo ect. surfs online and chats to people. His wife Is a music major and has alegra on there. Which is a huge program. The sound quality is great. I use to be real big into pc’s. the first Emachines that came out SUCKED. They are slowly upgrading shit. Only problem is once they blow. There gone.

when did i ask that? :confused:

I asked it

i would too… PM him

fuck s0nny

:naughty:

:hitit:

i have a compaq presario 5000 here with a 20gb harddrive, 256mb of ram cd burner, windows xp, and bunch of other stuff on it. it needs a new pentium 3 processor but i’d probably sell it to ya for 150 when i fix it

get it off sonny i bought 2 for my rents and shit works golden

my bad I knew someone said it and I thought it was you guess I shoulda did a search first :bash:

:kiss: :bj:

should have stood out best buy at 1am like me and u would have a computer for 150