f'ing impulse buying....

I bought it at room on elmwood & potomac…it’s made by a company called Baronet (www.Baronet.ca)

I honestly don’t really know much about furniture but I didn’t think a 2,000 frame was really all that expensive after comparing it to other quality beds I was looking at

There’s a really nice dining room table set priced well ($1890 for 96") but the chairs are outrageous ($600 ea x 8)

Whats wood is the table made out of?

I didn’t get into details once I saw the chair price…I’m really not about to spend 7K on a dining room table and chairs this week

2k on a bed…fuck that lol.

Yeah, $2k isnt bad at all. In fact its pretty cheap in terms of nice furniture you would want to put in your house…

This is the exact reason I will be fucked when I buy a house. I cant live with cheap shit, hence the $60,000 worth of furniture/oriental carpets I can see when I’m using my computer lol…

Room is so nice, great stuff there

The frame isn’t what matters, it is all mattress and environment. Sheets/Pillows are extremely important too…

Put a sheet of plywood on cinder blocks, and savethe 2k for a killer mattress/sheet/pillow combo.