First Annual "ShiftRun" 2010

be sure to let us know who wins!

subscribed, possible interest will know for sure when it comes closer

prob should move this to srs not events, just sayin

Pretty much whoever has the biggest balls to go twice or three times the speed limit for the longest amount of time will win, everyone else will just waste gas :rofl

Couldn’t you say the same thing about all racing events?

Let’s make this happen.

20 days away. We need at least 10 members to make this fun.

<<< Not scared

you guys are crazy :rofl

mini gumball3000

Best post ITT. Agreed on all counts my man! haha

Stuntrun 2010

Exactly. An affordable version for us non-billionaires : )

The plans are there date wise guys, but we can always tweak everything else.

If the distance is to long we can change it. We could make it a rule not to speed withing +/- 10mph and make the race more based on your ability to read a map than to drive fast, open to suggestions.

Crossgates Mall to exit 43 on the Northway and back. Trust me, people will get lost.

I personally know of several people [and I’m sure a lot of you do too] who were killed in car crashes in HS because they were driving like you guys plan on doing.

Just would like to throw that out on the table.

Im in this would be fun.

Added your name to the list.

Just wondering if this is a non-bias race(since you made it up, do you know the fastest way to each point?). Might be in with the slowest car on the board :lol

T-Money will smoke everyone, he’s going to strap the 28’s on the ZR1 and take it through the woods.

No he is going to strap wings to the car and fly there

Instead of showing the route before hand I am thinking about having the directions to each checkpoint only available when you arrive to the prior checkpoint. Making it a rule to not use GPS. This would require each person to have a copilot that can read a map. The race would based on navigation more than speed.

We can have someone who is not attending create the route/directions to make it non-biased.