First-Bass.com Mustang

full 8, none of those damn half a motors going in here, tired of the one i have now

Word. Can’t wait to see it finished.

I would love to come down and help you out if I can in any way. Let me know.

I appreciate the offer, now im in the tearing off bad parts phase, and next step will be rust and fabrication stage. but i need a few cases of beer, some late nights, and an O’l skool installer/fabricator to come sit around sniffing the Kerosene fumes and coming up with a plan for a all around build, one that suites the needs for my place, and shows off everything you can get done here.

Basically to show We Are MORE than a just Stereo Shop,

I will definatley appriciate any and all input, hell if you see my lights on after hours, drop in and check it out, put your thoughts in on it.

push it in the crick? :dunno:

the second one oh my. Must be an anti gravity area of there at firstbass.

look’n good so far chaz…keep it up

Thanks to Solextream, I just made my first parts purchase for the stang, and at one hell of a deal. !! Wo0T!!.

Ill post pics soon, along with update pics of current stylings :kekegay:

FIXED! !..when will u learn how to spell my screenname fool :kekegay: …LOL

and No Problem on the deal, glad i could help u out :beer: :cool:

bitch, what did you buy?

a dildo

the truth…:greddy2:

:eek::weak:

lol…ya i never knew chaz was like that till last night

that is just wonderful… we have known that for quite some time. :idb:

well, what i bought was rubber, that is true, and it is ribbed yes, it can throb uh huh, and it gets big and small,lool

I bout 75% of the Air ride components i need for it.

Ill post the pics soon as i can see straight again, remote starts are going so fast, i just ordered 12 in monday, then more on tuesday, and i have to order even more on wednesday. lol, its crazy .

:rofl:

pshh u sure didn’t look to busy when i was there

lol, i cleared my schedule once i knew you were coming

sweet…i didn’t know i was that important

Same here…Almost too busy. It usually slows down after the holidays. For some reason, I’ve been doing alot of ‘new’ Mopar crap (Durangos, Grand Cherokees, Rams, & MiniVans). Not so much in GM or Ford stuff. And everything has a Transponder :ugh: anymore. Not that they are tough to do, but when are the early '90s GM trucks & Cavaliers coming back? They were quick & easy $$$.