87 mustang project

I bought a 87 mustang a few months ago that needs some tlc like paint for starters.The previous owner told me the car has forged pistons,e303 cam,bbk header with flomaster 40’s.The car was a gt and the previous owner started converting i to a lx, therefore im jut gunna finish his job.

The engine compartment is very clean. The body is a little rough, over the last 2-3 days ive been stipping paint off the car which was chipping of because i was so thick,on the passanger door rear panels, and the hatch.After taking off some of the molding ive found some surface rust, which i grinded off,and one rot hole which was covered up by a peiece of metal screwed onto the car, that has been cut out and some new metal welded in.

nice

sounds like you’re doing it well.

spray that bitch.

Ha yeah shes getting there, the door has a nice dent in it so i have to play with that then block the car down, then were going to prime it and see how everything looks.

Looks Good …

5 lug swap,mass air conversion … someone started doing things right

Well i cant take credit for that cause the previous owner did all that ,but yes the car was a deal!

nice Lincoln Mark VII LSC rims

let me know how the LX swap turns out when its done…i will be doing this to my car as well come spring

nice …should look good

so we primed her… theres a few imperfections im fixin right now and then we are gunna reprime it very soon.

Why are the wipers still on???

yeah really they are pretty easy to remove

color matched?

The wipers are gunna be color matched, and the wiper blades on it are garbage so i didnt care.

What color? I can’t imagine anything looking better than a flat black. Aftrerall, we are talking about wiper arms here…no need to draw attention to them.

Super jet black most likley

looking good :tup:

keep up the good work

She should look something like this but lx style.

Shes gettin painted either tomorrow or thursday i’ll be sure to post tons of pictures i cant wait!

looks nice man