87 mustang project

off center stripe? :tif:

Nice otherwise.

yea just a single stripe on the driver side, but thanks guys

no ghost penis?

^^^ill ghost my penis in your mouth. keep this WORTHWHILE thread ONtopic.

taintdouche

she got painted last night , i didnt paint the stripe on yet im probley gunna do that sometime this week.But i will have pics up tonight!

no stripe, you will ruin it

Don’t do the center stripe. It never comes out looking anywhere as cool as a clean color.

here it is

you need some way better pictures… I’m not really feeling that.

Did you spray it yourself?

No my friend sprayed it, when its nice out im goin to pull it out when i get all all totally together and take pitures.

not feeling the metal flake sparkly at all sorry.

^ Thats kinda what I’m thinking.

Looks like it good be sexy in the sun.I would have went darker if i put flakes in it

The paint color w/ the flakes makes me think of a black man in a cadillac with hydraulics and those daytona rims or whatever that are like 13’’ and stick out past the fender 2 inches.

The paint color w/ the flakes makes me think of a black man in a cadillac with hydraulics and those daytona rims or whatever that are like 13’’ and stick out past the fender 2 inches.

Uh^ Wtf. Internet lagged? I only clicked the button once. Sorry…

ehhhh

Not gonna lie…I fuckin hate it

come on give the guy a break, its his car, he can always paint it again next winter

hate hate hate , haha it looks diffrent in person, the only reason i did the flake is because it covered up some of the scrathes in the body work.