First Bass Definitive Auto March DEALS!!

Additional March Specials include:

THE DEAL…
[SIZE=4]FREE!!
installation of any Purchased Radio
[/SIZE]
The Details…
Standard installation only (A $49.99 value)Installation accessories not included, limited to single din units only, DVD player, Flip out, or Dbl. Din units not included, some vehicles may not be included,

THE DEAL…
[SIZE=4]FREE!!
DVD Player with the purchase and installation of 2 or more headrest screens!![/SIZE]

The Details…
Not available for carry out, Headrest Monitors must be purchased and installed at out facility in order to receive the FREE DVD Player, Customer is responcible for the cost of installation for the DVD player, and/or any accesories required for installation.

THE DEAL…
[SIZE=4]FREE!!
12" 800w Clarion Subwoofer with the Purchase of a 800w 12" Clarion Subwoofer!!![/SIZE]

The Details…
Free Subwoofer must be equal to or less than origanally purchased Subwoofer, also Available in 10", and Available for carry out!
Limited to Clarion Subwoofers ONLY

hmmmm may need to put a new HU in my mazda

installation is free… lol

hopefully not a mazda 6…

Available as a 3 day special, sorry for the delay in posting this, but i just recieved word myself.

TIS Brand wheel Model 11 HUGE Markdown Price!

Call Definitive Auto TODAY! 412-353-0631

20" - Regular price $600.00/wheel
Special Price $350/wheel!

22" - Regular price $800/wheel
Special Price $550/wheel

24" - Regular price $1,200/wheel
Special Price $750/wheel

Also offer HUGE discounts on 26", 28", and 30" wheels.

This deal will be rolling out of here Saturday March 30th so place your order today!
http://www.tiswheels.com/_img/wheel_img_11.jpg

Purchased for my girlfriend this week.

Excellent unit for the money, and clean installation. Highly recommended!

Saw the Sol down there… made me miss my old one! You gave Chaz a good one! previous owners didn’t have much of a clue on how to put a radio in!!! First-bass Clean-up FTW!