First it was Crunk Teef....Now....

dammit, i need a gold pigeon.:frowning: waaiiit, better yet, a gold parrot chilling on my shoulder. YAAARRRRR!!! ahoy me maitee’s ghost face aint got shit on the gold parrot.

gold bald eagle > gold condore > gold parrot > gold pigeon

Newman, see if you can get a bundle deal for some sort of flying animal bracer with your gol’ teef…

Newman needs a platinum sugar glider on his head, or a diamond gerbil coming out his ass.

hmmm… i was going to coat anything with gold and wear it… it would probably be a pirate wailing on a guitar.

lol thanks for clearing that up…rhetorical question though. i know who they are and how they made their money. WU-TANG CLAN nukka!

and thanks andrea, but i have to disagree. ghostface killah is way better at life than i am…so is newman. i dont have a gold falcon…or an elise. :slight_smile:

Or a Greeeeeeeeeal, y0!!

Get vampire fangs and start dressing in men’s clothing and you could be close to newman’s coolness… :wink:

takes more than $$$ and cross dressing to be as cool as me… it also takes maddddd charisma. :stuck_out_tongue:

And the ugliest harley davidson jacket ever.

Spray it gold!!

i get alot of positive comment’s on the jacket actually… i was surprised.

this thread :lol: wtf is that thing, goldplated fieldtit?

I like the color scheme of the jacket. It shows (at least for women) that Harley can grow and evolve past black leather…

He had his first Big wheel rim gold plated lol.

What does said jacket look like?

lol… here: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/ctnewman3/DSCF0551.jpg

HD Jacket Sizes: XLarge, Large, Medium, Small, Emo

That shit looks small. Is it really a woman’s jacket?

Fo sho, son… :headbang:

That pic makes it look like you tried to sneak a fart out and you accidentally shit your pants… :biglaugh:

That explains it.