First LHD GTST on the board and in canada

sup guys
rb25det neo powerd GTST … nice to see a local forum about nissan … respect to the admins :slight_smile:
-Arhamz

thanx we are doing our best in trying to make it and have people post.
Once we get the site up and running perfectly we will announce meet spots etc for next year also we have started the new torontonissan club. in the chat area all member welcome to join :slight_smile: will be fun

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=287#post287

welcome…and got any pics??

Can’t say I’ve ever seen a LHD GTST…We want pics!!!

Hey dude whats up, glad you registered.

Quick question though. Were you in downtown Toronto yesterday (Thur Oct 19/06) around Dundas and Chestnut? The reason I ask is b/c I work at the U of T residence building and I saw a black Skyline drive by and park on the street. I could’nt see who was driving as I was at the desk but some of the staff said they swore the driver was on the left side. So just wondered if it was you.

Cheers man :cool:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7234134947482071304
Heres a video… still needs alot of goodies but i think i have a good base now :slight_smile: ill be taking more pics when i get the car its in toronto with customs :slight_smile: hopefully monday ill have it
-Arhamz

out of curiousity why did you have it converted to LHD? and how did they do it? what i mean is, as far as i know the skyline was only ever RHD, so where did the LHD components such as the dash and steering come from? pretty freaking sweet though if you ask me

custom made :slight_smile: ( everything )

pretty nice man… good stuff :slight_smile:

That is an awsome job, nice car…

Cant wait to see it!!!

yah good job man way to be unique!!

yeah pretty unique, do you have pics of the interior conversion??

nah but i brought the car to the car meet … maybe someone took a pic of inside … it looks stock … u can take rhd interior pic and flip it … thats how it looks like …
-arhamz

how much did it cost?