Flag Football anyone?

This is a Feeler not an offer:

Our Church just joined a league. We might need some bodies to fill in for guys that cant make it or we may need some more people on the team so we can sub.

Its 8 on 8 play
must be 17yrs old
$30 a game (for the whole team not each). I think our Church might be paying that though.

We play on Saturdays at 9am, 10am, or 11am. We are going to practice on tuesday nights at 630pm. Im not exactly sure what our need is at this point as it is our first week and we dont know who exactly is committed or not. We might need people as soon as this weekend. PM me and somebody will get ahold of you.

I think it would be cool to get some more guys out on Tuesday night to see what you got and to learn some plays. We have a south paw QB that seems like he is going to work out well and we also have a RB with 4.4 speed that has played HS and a little College ball.

in alden?

and, can yu promise that no one is going to try to recruit to their religious affairs?

We play at a Church off of Transit near Genesee (Depew?). No promises about invites. I play on our softball team and that rarely happens, we have a few guys on our team that dont go to our Church. Someone might ask you to check out a sunday service but if you dont want to then you dont get hasselled. There is “Christian Education” before the game which is mostly likely a message from a verse in the Bible or a testimony (i.e. “this is how I got saved”). They usually only take a few minutes and there will be a prayer or two. You dont have to like it or participate but you do have to show respect and show up for that part or you dont play.

Its either a dirt cheap or free league to play in, so deal with it. As of now our QB and one of our receivers doesnt go to our Church, they just showed up to play and thats cool. The way we usually put invites out is “if youre interested then let us know” we dont ram anything down your throat.

can we swear?

EDIT: ehh wtf am i saying, no way in hell im running anywhere.

lol and no you cant swear, you actually get penalties for stuff like that.

can we drink?

bump because we could use a few more athletes