Adult league soccer?

Friend of mine just moved to the area and is looking for some soccer. adult league, pick-up, whatever.

Thanks

pick up, monday nights at sahlens. 7 to 8ish. its co-ed, usually try to keep it over 25 or closer to 30+. it is a very good run, great group and we are always open to new players. It is $10 a week.

Couple good friends of mine play Thursday nights in Lewiston. It’s pickup but sounds decent, just a bit out of the way.

Soccer was something I wish I could pay just for the workout alone.

Tell him to check with the local YMCA. There is a league here that is run through the Y and they could put him in touch with a team if he wants to play

Epic Center on Wehrle Dr in Lancaster has a bunch of leagues.

My girlfriend does a co-ed league on Friday nights at Epic Center on Wehrle. Looks like fun…

sportsplex in N.T

Sportsplex is nice because the field has boards, at least it used to years ago when I played there.

BUMP,

Wondering if there’s any new input for this? The Monday night pick up still happening?

Yep, Monday night is still happening. Sunday mornings at Hamburg HS and then at the Nike base in Hamburg come like May or June. This is still pick up, fun, no contact games. If you are looking for a team and games that mean a little more I can help with that too.

If he can put a team together, there’s a co-ed league played at the UB fields on Wednesday nights. Not terribly competitive but it gets the job done. I had a team in it last year and will be again this summer.

http://www.myintramural.com/session.php?id=76

Darn it. if Hamburg wasn’t a 45 min drive for me I would totally be in. =(

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

This is close to me but I have Karate Monday and Wednesday nights. Damn it.

If he is any good than BDSL this summer?

Im looking for a new bdsl team if anyone has any spots. I cant quite compete at the championship division level my team was playing in

This is why I picked it back up. I was getting fat and I hate cardio but love competitive sports. Nice thing is if you want to just coast you can but if you want to get a real good workout and go all out you can do that too.

Im looking to play more as well so if anyone ever needs an extra guy let me know. Im alright.

they took out the boards so there are now throw-ins, redid the turf, regulation size nets, bigger field… it’s actually reallly nice

BUMP! I’m currently in a kickball league but would like to play soccer again as well. Let me know if there are openings anywhere! I’m not looking for premier competitive level from years past, but something mildly difficult but fun.

Still looking to play more as well… nyspeed team lol?

Sunday mornings at hamburg high school at 9. Usually a decent game but depending on numbers may involve people’s kids. It’s fun and a really good run.