Epic-Center Roller Hockey sign-ups!

ok, i am not waiting a 4th year to finally play hockey in a league at epic-center. i know it obviously is a long time until the upcoming session starts, but we gotta make sure we are ready. i know there’s people on here that wanna sign up to play. basically, i just wanna make sure we have a group and that people have the equipment in time for the session. i would like to get around 10 people. i wanted to make this the official thread. so just reply and add urself to the list below, and post with questions. thanx

1. Poose22
  2. bamfer9duce
  1. Poose22
  2. bamfer9duce
  3. Adictd2b00st
  1. jdmr2

and oh jesus…jnj jr is playing…lol…

1. Poose22
  2. bamfer9duce
  3. Adictd2b00st
  4. jdmr2
  5. SilverGTP

any ideas for a goalie?

I could get Dennis… But he has to know what days we are playing.

yea definitely try to get him. see what days he can play.

UPDATE bamfer informed me that the next session starts Oct. 31st. the deadline to sign up is Oct. 17th. so we need to get signed up real soon obviously. i thought it was in january, but i read the site wrong. glad to hear it’s sooner than i thought.

cool, I’ll get a hold of Dennis and let you know.

awesome lemme no

1. Poose22
  2. bamfer9duce
  3. Adictd2b00st
  4. jdmr2
  5. SilverGTP
  6. Carbonfiberhooded (What day are you guys looking to play on? I can’t do Sundays, (Bills games))

yea sunday definitely isnt a good idea. i wasnt planning on doing it on sundays anyways cus of football. let us know whats good for you.

how bout the guy who works at great skate? hopefully he’ll see this and get in on it too

yea ill pm him in a few minutes and see if he wants in. how would wednesday’s be for you guys?

1. Poose22
  2. bamfer9duce
  3. Adictd2b00st
  4. jdmr2
  5. SilverGTP
  6. Carbonfiberhooded (What day are you guys looking to play on? I can’t do Sundays, (Bills games))
  7. woj2334 -

as long as we finish up by 9:30 i have to leave for work at 10 pm. let me know what times and days we will play on, i work overnites

Dennis can’t play unless its later on Monday and tuesdays - like 8
weds we got hockey
thursdays is open fri, open, sat open.

I just can’t play on monday until 8pm - school

1. Poose22
  2. bamfer9duce
  3. Adictd2b00st
  4. jdmr2
  5. SilverGTP
  7. woj2334 -
  8. chino

we should just play on wednesdays dude. would you rather play in a league, or a shithole? on tuesdays me and bamfer have soccer so that wont work. i will call them when they’re open and ask what days they have it.

and woj, i believe there will be games at 9pm. i will find that out too.

we could always play both on wednesday too haha any chance we could move milsher tho, since we’re on the topic? i wouldn’t mind playing 2 nites a week

i doubt that we would be able to do both. i wouldnt be down for milsher. work > me