Flashlight drags???

i think im done for the season

Is Waynesburg Sunday Sept. 9th? I may go.

Yeah its in about 12 hours :slight_smile: I can’t launch a car for shit (I’m a road course guy) but I’m going to head down and give it a try anyway.

Only one decision for me…bring the '06 Charger or the '92 Hatch…my bottle’s empty, so I may just bring the Charger.

charger vs gtp?

Battle of the DD’s, I’ll probably lose…sure, why not?!? :smiley:

so I win? :slight_smile:

no, id come beat your car running on foot so you dont.

I’ll race you on foot

fuck that. i drink too much beer. ill go GTP vs trans am if i come

I’m going to waynesburg today, I think. but it stated raining so i dont know if it will be canceled for the 3rd time or not…

Met up with wrayzor and cc4x4rider, and the cars ran all day. It did spritz a little, nothing huge. I had a good time, won all my races except against that Bluebird swapped Sentra. That thing runs pretty good, he was a fender+half door in front of me at the end. The older guy in the 50’s Ford with the 460 was tough too, but he’d have been on my fender instead of behind me if he’d have launched any better…he spun a lot.

Yeah, you got me 3 times,They need more warning before the light, I wasn’t even in gear the first time. Then it just bogged and didn’t pull. I only hads 5 psi, I know that SC belt is shot. I did hit 8 psi on the way home, but it took a while to build. Still funny how I got there right behind you without making plans to meet or knowing anyone was gonna be there glad to see some people I knew. I knew I shound have run the Camaro.

Chad, not cc4x4 rider the one whos bad at hockey.

I will take my stock alltrac against your dd! Im going on the 15th!

With a bit of luck I ended up making it to last round of the ‘tuner’ quick 8 or whatever and then lost to that smokin fast white DSM. I had a blast down there today, it was well worth $25. That was a good race Jack, your Charger is quick for being a big car!

:hahano:

mustang SHOULD be back up by the drags. ill be there in it prob. if it isnt working, i have to help tim build a wall. we’ll see

i’ll be there with ssdoublek. someone wants to know if you need a blowdown tube or if they don’t care if you have a bottle too :ugh:

What, you don’t want to race me??? If i get my car running right I’m gonna take off work and race saturday in zeli, Justin, rematch??? bullet2. Next year I’ll have my DSM ready. I hope.

u best come out to zelie

I know someone that ran with a bottle and no b/d tube at Zeli. Probably shouldn’t…but, um, he did and had no issues. Just make sure it’s in the package area and not in plain site at tech, no problems.

Nope…I forgot, the Brad Paisley concert is Saturday, pimping in my friends’ RV full of beer and women FTMFW. Yeah, it’s country…but that’s how I roll.