FLCA's & tension rods brackets

For S13. If anyone has these laying around, let me know. Bushings dont matter, ball joints dont matter. Rustless is preferred. I’m in no hurry so dont give me rediculous prices. Thanks.

grab the flca from ur local part stores there pretty cheap for s13’s. call up a couple of part stores ull get better prices at the parts places that arnt owned by big retialers.

yea, I’ve looked into that already. I’m just seeing if anyone has some laying around they dont want because they’ll be getting braced, new ball joints and bushings anyways.

On that topic, if anyone has just the front LCA bushings (ES), let me know.

Anybodyyyyyy?? Someones gotta have this stuff laying around from a front clip or something.

Hey Trevor, I think I’ve got some stuff laying around at the shop. TC Brackets and 1 TC Rod but I gave away the LCA’s to a buddy.

As of right now I think i’ve got the suspension pieces figured out, but I still need the front lower arm Bushings.
Thanks Jeff, I’ll let you know if i end up needing the brackets.

So if anyone has Poly FLCA bushing let me know.

those front lower bushings are usually pretty hard to get seperate…i have two brand new control arms with bushing for 200 if that helps at all?

I have tension rods with whiteline bushings already pressed in available for 80 bux pm me

i don’t think he was looking for tc rods, i think he’s just looking for the brackets…

Energy Suspension… Part # 7.3114

http://www.energysuspension.com/pages/nis1.html

Order throu any NAPA UPA store.

I’ve got a pair of FLCAs, with a bit of surface rust. You can have 'em for say, 5 bucks?

Awsome, thanks for the link Jeff.

High flya you got a pm.

i just took jdm front lca’s off of my 180sx, and the ball joints are still mintoo let me know!