FN PS 90 OD Green with extras

I have a like new PS90 with the factory optic that illumintates red at night. gun only has a few mags through it, gun comes with 5 mags but i may have a 6th one for it if i find it its also yours. also comes in a nice bulldog case cutout for this gun. gun has no recoil, and is an absolute tack driver.

$1800 for everyting, which is about $300 in extras between mags and case.

Ugh… Want

If you even want to sell it for something reasonable/less than msrp let me know through PM.

If your seriously interested then you can have the gun for msrp and ill keep the case an mags. No worries. If you take away the $300 in extras the gun is priced below msrp. These models are hard to find now, most just come with iron sights. This has the black ghost ring that’s illuminated red at night. Factor shipping and ffl fees you couldn’t get the gun alone for my asking price of the package.

Bump, $1700.

Does it come with any ammo? Seems to be unobtanium.

I don’t have any left or it would. Got to find it online, most gun stores still have it in stock also. It also pops up on forums.

Every online gun store I’ve looked at so far had none and was backordered.

People hoard it…

There’s some on gunbroker.

are the mags 50rd? or 10

I believe those are all current production 10 round mags

Yup 10 rd mags

sold on gunbroker for a decent amount above my asking price on here… please lock this up!!