Walther P99 2-tone 40 S&W

Im selling my Walther P99 2-tone, Black slide, OD green frame. Its in great condition only normal wear. Also comes with a Fobus rotationg paddle holster, Fobus single magazine holster, and a Double mag pouch. The Walther is 40 S&W, Tridium Nite Sights, Houge Grip, Original Case, also has the interchangable grips. $525 obo + FFL transfer fees.

i have some american eagle .40 cal rounds that can be sold for the lucky buyer of this

Isn’t that what they go for new? I thought that’s about what my ex paid for his, and he got it brand new.

brand new its a lil over $600, the sights are $100, the holster is $40, fobus mag pouch is $20, the double canvas one is $20, the 12rd mag is $40… they go for about $500 used but thats with out the sights, holster and all the other stuff

any offers?

That is the Military Spec not the Two Tone. That Gun without the sights and extras you can buy for $485 brand new out the door. Same with the all black one (or as they refer to it the “blue”).

I have the Two tone Titanium coated slide and I got that out the door brand new for $508. It usually is about $65-100 more than the standard black or Military Green, but when the gun shop ordered it the distributor sent the wrong gun. So The shop cut me a hell of a deal since it was a distributor mistake and I only had to pay a difference of half of what the DEALER cost was which was $20.

Soi basically I paid 10 bucks more and got the nicer gun.

I’m looking at the recipt right now.

thats nice and all but its not a Military Spec gun… Mil Spec is a DOD standard, there for this gun would have to meet it, and since its not imployed by the DOD then it cant be Mil Spec. Its a 2-tone Walther P99 in OD Green. $485, please tell me where because I havent seen one for under $500 used, with nothing that mine comes with. I appriciate you input but its not all correct. I have been Marine Infantry for 5 years now and am very familiar with the Mil Spec standard, I have also worked for a gun dealer and never saw this gun price so low new. I feel i have set a fair price for the gun and everything that comes with it, until i see your gun for $485 out the door
i will stand behind mine. lol and the niceness of a gun is all in the eye of the buyer, IMO the Titanium version is too flashy for my liking

:rofl:

I will post up the invoice and a picture of the gun when I get home from work at 7am.

Powell Guns In penn hills. Right next to the police station. The guy has been selling guns for over 30 years and does a TON of buisness with the PD.

Oh and the Military Green and Black one was 470 out the door.

I could care less if you have been in the Marines for 5 years. Maybe they should have taught you how to read.

I again Quote.

“That Gun without the sights and extras you can buy for $485 brand new out the door. Same with the all black one (or as they refer to it the “blue”).”

Again I said without your sights.

Walther states the suggested retail of the gun is $665. YET it states in the same sentance that DEALERS set the price. I called Braverman’s in Wilkinsburg initally and they quoted me $585.00 for a new black or Military Green. I then called Powell.

You can believe what you want. Even after I post up the reciept you probbaly still won’t believe me, but I could care less.

So when you see the sales slip tomorrow you are going to see a cost for $467 and then it’s scratched out and you will see the $502 which was the adjusted price for the gun after the shipping mistake.

Oh and FYI, I bought my gun about two years ago. They have changed their site since since then and Walther is now sold exclusivly by S&W. The original Walther site had that gun labled as “Military OD Green Spec”.

Your gun just by looking at it is from that time. I’m also 99% sure that is an all German manufactured gun due to 4 things. I can see 3 of the things in that picture but would have to see the gun upclose for the fourth. Can you tell me what I’m looking at?

i wasnt tryin to be rude man, sorry if i came off that way. If walthers sight had it labeled that then they were wrong, im glad they changed it. No i dont know much about the gun, basicly all i know is its German imported by S&W, the black one was used in the bond movies and its just a very nice clean design. Powells has it that cheap, i guess i’ll give steve a call tomorrow, cause if its going for that cheap new i wont sell it, too good of a gun to let it go for so cheap

Thats cool, I couldn’t understand why you were comming off with an attitude, but appology accepted. I’ll post the reciept in the morning.

Some of the Walther Pistols are made here in the US by Smith and Wesson now. The Old site was the actual Carl-Walther site pre S&W getting involved.

If you look on your P99, if it has the German Export markings on it in 3 different places -Once on the back of the slide, Once on the accessory rail, and I think the third is on the opposite site of the slide (I have to look at the gun because I can’t think off the top of my head right now) its 100% german.

If I’m correct it’s primarily the PPK (the Bond Gun) and PPK/S that is now manufactured 100% by S&W in the US at their Maine plant. I Think the P99, P22 are still made primarily in Germany but S&W has an identical gun with the S&W logo on it but its still the same gun.

Here you go bud. The white recipt is what I originally paid for a new one exactly like yours, The OD Green. They shipped a Titianiam Coated one.

In the case came the 3 different size grip straps, two clips and the case. They sent the wrong one so the adjusted price after I paid half of the dealer cost, was $502.85, plus the 5 dollar Firearm fee.

EDIT** I just noticed on the invoice. If you look at the last picture, up top it says “Invoice” then “William Powell Guns, Inc” and right below it, it states “New Guns (Some below Wholesale Prices)”…lol

Oh and the markings I was telling you about are all on the right side of the gun. The German Export symbol will be on the black chamber guard to the left of the serial number, it will be on the back of the slide, and it will be on the accessory rail.

It’s hard to tell what it is but its a eagle with a “N” below it.

you know…the edit button works miracles…

yeah mine has all of them… Steve said hed have to get back to me on the pricing, said they didnt have any there lol… he always does that to me but oh well

Yeah I wasn’t trying to rain on your parade, but I just wanted to let you know what you can get them for if you know where to go.

Your right it is a very nice gun. The different backstraps are what sold me. I liked how the grip contours to the hand and feels like it belongs there. Very comfortable.

yeah its nice how theres 3 different ones, and i got the houge grip for a better grip, on it, it holds pretty much perfect