fobwall and solarian vs applesauce

'scuse me boi? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gonad - My S13 was never “ballin off the wallin”, but it was clean, and I prioritized function over form on it. The point I was trying to get across is, I never went around making threads about how I swapped on a red hatch with no rust or spoiler, and then I painted it flat black to look more normal on my black car. I never claimed my car was hot shit to anyone, because I know it wasn’t. The one thing I can say about my car, there was no half assed shit on it. The frame repair that Andrew did on it was stellar, much better than all of the hack jobs I’ve seen posted on here. I did the brake conversion with new balljoints, new braided SS lines, and when I changed my clutch, I threw on a lightweight flywheel and braided ss clutch line. I had everything in that car that made it an awesome daily driver that was also suited for track days, the only thing I would’ve wanted on it was new sways and a harness to go with the seat, which admittedly was not a high end racing seat, but it WAS a FIA homolgated seat. So yea, it wasn’t some crazy fully done up race car, but it was a damn sight better than that orange piece of crap.