fobwall and solarian vs applesauce

do you guys actually know anything about solarians 240?

i know I don’t - people are talking a lot of shit about it.

Gonad, you seem to know exactly what mods he had done - could you tell me? I’d like to make up my mind for myself.

I haven’t the clue although I do remember him asking me to help him with his 5-lug or something. I couldn’t get around to helping him.

He was also doing a KA-T I think. There must have been a reason he sold it/got rid of it.

And I wasn’t talking shit about his car; the mediocre comment was in comparision to a G35. To which even I would consider my own car mediocre compared to the G35 (personal taste) :o

Sol’s an OK guy; we converse on occasion on MSN; it’s a blast.

you didnt compare it to the g35, you said “your 240 was nothing but another mediocre ride”

in order to justify something like that you should at least know something about the car, wouldn’t you think?

you think he was doing ka-t and he asked you to help him with 5-lug. and of course there was a reason he sold the car, nobody has ever sold a car in the history of cars without having a reason. maybe he wanted to buy a better car? Or perhaps maybe, just maybe, he thought he was leaving the country to teach in japan and didn’t see any reason to have money tied up back home when he was on the other side of the world. But hey, who knows.

Wow, what a piece of shit that car must have been since he wanted to do 5-lug and then sell it for a reason.

I never recall Sol showing off his 240 when he had it.

I do remember the Solara and the G35 though

That obviously means something, amirite? :mamoru:

Bah whatever, I’m out.

Obviously.

Antonio had a blakc Chuki Hatch with 5 lug, Z-brakes on all four corners, Z32 wheels, KYB AGX and some springs with a bucket seat…

it was a work in progress but i would have bought it… i was going to actually… just needed a turbo.

Ed hoards butt loads of parts and wont sell them, he has two S13’s both of which are better than Antonio’s, Mark’s and better than anything Dan will ever want to buy, not buy, regret not buying, talk about buying again, looking at something similar, backing out, crying, doing the last 4 things again, then a 3rd time, then buy something not as good as the previous 3 then sell it and buy something marginally better and put it up for sale too…lol

but Ed is a fag because he’s afraid to drive his pretty car.

and John will never drive an S13 again,

Hector hasnt ever had a decent S13.

G i love you but your coupe is tan.

Tim i dont know anything about his cars, but i have video of him smashing a miata which is very funny.

Samson still has a NA KA doesnt he? Season also has an NA KA doenst he?

silly zenki S14’s.

Vlad, who knows that that kid is cooking up this year…

John (toronto240) does he still have a S13? is he even in Canada?

basically you all are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less cute than i am. i steal all your womenz

farts, toots, bums… weeeeeeeeee

^^^that should be stickied to inform nOObs

GT-R>this post

Yes this isn’t kindergarten, nothing is forcing us to all be nice and withhold our opinions when you say someone elses car is gay when the cars you’ve driven in the past are as faggot as it gets.

I take it Bings summed up your 240 pretty good?? Did you even put that 5-lug or 300zx brakes on your car that you bought from jdm-p ?? Not only did you pay waaaay to much for it but they sold you shit that wouldn’t even fit and you were too dumb to know it. Swapping to 5-lug to run stock nissan rims is retarded, let alone ugly sunken 16 inch 300zx rims. I’m sure it must have looked sick on some aftermarket shocks and springs. Hahaha.

If you’re going to talk so much about other peoples cars you better be prepared for people to rip on you for your failure of a 240.

For John, this is Solarian’s Car:
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24732

Bing’s got dirt on everybody. And yes that is basically my order of doing things. I did it once when I was like 15 and he still calls me on it, while calling himself my daddy… which he regrets aswell I assume :wink:

I can’t even remember what the fuck you look like. I just know your car and saw you driving like shit at driftops. Yes I let avery drift my beater(which is still 100 times better than your S14) for half the day at the track because he fucked up his car and didn’t have time to fix it. I should be embarrassed that I blew a turbo gasket and swapped it out and fixed all the melted wires in under 2 hours at the track?? You would have given up and towed the car home at that point.

Yes I’m asking a lot for the rims but I’m expecting low balls. Don’t get mad at me your rims are ugly. I’d hate to think how much you probably paid for them.

Edit: http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24663

I can’t edit my post :S garrr!

Relax Eduardo… i was gonna buy Antonio’s car… it was not bad at all, just not finished.

besides, i think he got temp banned so he cant even rebut at the moment.

what the gay bing
I wasnt even apart of this thread.

haha about time! i was waiting for some drama to happen

you seemed to remember me at grand bend when i was wearing a beater and you stepped down like a shook fagget when you got in my way.

drive like shit at driftops? yea i probably did.

sorry i only have a stock ka…3" trust dd making no back pressure…17x9s all around with 235s

oh wait, i drive like shit, how can i drift with 17x9s on stock KA?

oh wait, i’ve competed in all cscs events this year with all or most of the top dogs in Ontario and gave them a run for their money

ya thats right, where have u been?

but hey, at least out of your whole useless post you got something right, i would have towed my car home.

and i paid $900 for my 17x9 +19 advan sa3 2pc with fm901s front, michilan pilots in the back.

what do you have on me? nothing, get outta my face before i make you step back just like at grand bend. sorry your memory might be faint, thats cause you were just that shook.

this thread is bigger than us, we’re all apart of it

Easy with the e-thugging chief. :ugh:

Seriously, why are people so ‘shook’ up with a buncha words online?

So you bitch at him for talking about someone elses sunken wheels and then you say the exact same thing. Come on, you can do better than that.

What are you new?? Solarian was saying sirdriftalot’s rims were a shit size, yet the rims he had on his 240 were just as bad.

i think you’re all a bunch of fucking clowns :wink:

i think its safe to say that both of these guys, sirdriftalot and solarian had purpose built cars. sirdriftalot’s car is very obviously for show with the flash paint, “fake” carbon parts (meaning urethane with a layer of carbon over top) vs. solarian who was building a track slut of sorts to the best of my knowledge at least.

my point is that as far as im concerned whatever point ed was trying to make in this post is moot because sirdriftalot chose his wheels because he thought they would look good and solarian chose his wheels because they fit and they were wide enough to run a decent sized slick.