Followup to my wheel post last week

Out with the old, 17 x 7 , 20+ pounds each wheel:

and in with the new:

I have to get them painted of course, as the white won’t go at all with my yellow and black color scheme, but the price was unbeatable. They are 16 x 7 Rota Slipstreams with a 35mm offset, 5 x 100, and are supposedly < 16# per wheel. I really wanted to get a set of 15 x 7, but I got such a good deal on these wheels, I couldn’t turn them down. Now, I just have to find a good tire for them, so if anyone has a recommendation for a 225/50/16 DR, please let me know. I don’t see any on the BFG site in that size.

I am thinking gunmetal, since it seems to go with almost anything. What do you all think?

sweet, looks awesome.they’ll look good once painted. are you going to paint them black?

I’m not sure, I asked in the last sentence there. I am thinking gunmetal, but maybe the same black as my hood would look better? I’m not too keen on aesthetics, so I need some advice on this one. Definitely not white though :smiley:

are you going to blow me where the pampers is?

Yessum! :mamoru:

I vote black.

I would go with gunmetal with a tiny bit of bronze in them. Kind of like brads wheels for his trans am, black with a touch of gold.

of course thats getting kind of technical, so If you just want a quick and dirty job, gunmetal would look good.

lime green?

no silly it has to be hot pink!