Foo Fighters @ Blue Cross Arena (Roch) 07/28/08

Anyone going? Tickets go on sale at 10am today.

how much are they?

US $26.50 - US $46.50

I am going to try and get tix

i hope i can get some. im nervously waiting for the clock to strike 10:00 :ohnoes:

crap. two days after my wedding.

crap.

just got tickets :tup:

:loopie: got mine!!! floor- first come first serve. you can believe ill be right up on at the stage.

my work internet sucks…keeps timing out WTF

people are already selling them on ebay for $200 a pair!!!

Son of a bitch…

I probably won’t be around.

stupid question maybe - if I get the seats for $26 (instead of floor for $46) do I still get access to the floor?

my guess is most likely not. i paid $115.65 for 2 tickets on the floor. If they let people paying $26 come to where i am, its gonna get ugly.

edit: floor has no seats ( i dont know who would sit a foo concert anyways) and its first come first serve, so basically with floors you can be first row 5 feet away from the stage and the walk way setup they are using.

27 days away!!!

we are going to cleveland in july and the couple we are going with are seeing them in cleveland.

yes! this should be fun… I also just got less than jake tickets :smiley:

I wouldn’t recommend seats for the Foo Fighters concert. I saw NIN there, and I got seats. It was pretty far away. Of course, you don’t have to deal with getting trampeled to death though. We were kind of close to the left side though, so it wasn’t THAT bad. And No, you don’t get access to the floor. At all.

bump for about 24 hours away!

sick show. piss poor turnout. i bet there was 3-4000 people there at most.

agreed… it was a fun time… the first opener really sucked. supergrass were pretty good. the Foo Fighters were great… I just wish they played more and talked a little less… sure you’re playing a 2 hour set, but 47 mins of that was talk.