FS: SOLD Heaven & Hell w/Alice Cooper/ Queensryche

I have a pair of tickets for sale for the Heaven and Hell with Alice Cooper and Queensryche concert. These are good seats but I’m not exactly sure where they are(I don’t have them in front of me.) would like to get what I paid for them, which I think was $140 for the pair. or make an offer.

lol so u paid for tickets and you have no idea where the seats are? or exactly how much they cost?

Correct, my buddy asked if I wanted to go about 2 months ago. His brother got the tickets and still has them. I have never seen the tickets but I do remember him saying they are pretty good seats. I have since gotten VIP tickets and would like to sell my seats.

^^ sell them and get tix to The Hip in Rochester!!!

umm … you can get tickets for $6 … how can you ask $140?!

[quote=“Griff,post:5,topic:35538"”]

umm … you can get tickets for $6 … how can you ask $140?!

[/quote]

Is this a serious question?
These tickets are not $6 tickets. People generally pay more for better seats, and these are those better seats.

hahahahaha lolz at this thread and noobs

well dio’s version of sabbath sucks imho but to each his own. now if they are gonna play war pigs, iron man, maybe electric funeral and some other good shit that ozzy originally sang with the band i’d change my mind and just ignore ronny james’ voice. glws.

[quote=“suzukiriderman,post:6,topic:35538"”]

Is this a serious question?
These tickets are not $6 tickets. People generally pay more for better seats, and these are those better seats.

[/quote]

but how do you know? you do not have the tickets in hand nor have you seen them so you honestly cannot say.
I AM interested in these for my mother! but id like proof that
1 they are good seats and
2 you actually have them IE i pay you 140ish and you not produce said tickets.

hmmm…I can get tickets for $6 apiece :gotme: lol.

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:9,topic:35538"”]

but how do you know? you do not have the tickets in hand nor have you seen them so you honestly cannot say.
I AM interested in these for my mother! but id like proof that
1 they are good seats and
2 you actually have them IE i pay you 140ish and you not produce said tickets.

[/quote]

I apologize I should have been more specific. I had no intentions on selling these without having them in hand and showing the actual seats. I just couldn’t get them until today and the concert is tomorrow so I figured I would put them up here.I found out they are 6th row but they are sold already.