Football anyone..?

Cold weather and beer brings out the best in buffalonians as we already know :smiley: 97neon (dunno his name here) usually posts up something about football games up at ECC around this time of year. Was just wondering who would be in if he were to start that ish up in the near future and what day would work good for everyone? I havenā€™t played in forever, kinda itchinā€™ to do so.

I will QB a teamā€¦who is with me?

i heard about youā€¦ I will out throw.

once my health insurance kicks back in iā€™m down! :tup:

footballs probably my worst sport, because im not super fast, im not super big and i dont have great hands. haha but its still fun :tup:

im down and bamfer9duce would prolly be too. let me know when.

Out throw what VR 4 boi? You wont playā€¦you will be too busy posting on Nyspeed :stuck_out_tongue:

iā€™ll play and Iā€™ll rockā€¦

no really though, Iā€™m going to be the best QB on NYSPEED.

you can outthrow me, but accuracy is my friend :slight_smile: And for the recordā€¦you will be the best backup QB on Nyspeed :slight_smile:

:eekdance:

okā€¦ we def have to play nowā€¦ :tup:

Iā€™m still sore from last week though

whoa im definitely down

hmmm lemme know if this goes down

i can out throw any of you guys

Well Jack was just at my house and we compared internet cocksā€¦You will have to get in line or field your own team :stuck_out_tongue:

ill be the cheerleader

Lets merge this with the wnyDSM ā€œleagueā€ for next Sunday at Cleveland Hill HS. 9am.

Iā€™m down.

fitting :stuck_out_tongue:

I nailed my brother in the ear with a snowball from 40 yards. does that count for anything?

If rubicant will play im inā€¦on the opposite team.

i am deff downā€¦been tryin to play for a while nowā€¦

ill play sounds like a good time