Baseball / Softball team thread for Shift518

Ok so who’s down to actually throw a team together and play some fucking games? I am definitely in, even though i suck ass. I can ride the bench like noones business though.

Anyone that’s actually down to play post in here. I would actually be down for touch football as well.

They have those beer leagues that start lay spring and go till the end of the summer that you can join

I am dissapointed you do not have soccer listed there…

It’s a little cold for baseball/softball now.

I would be willing to play in the springtime, assuming the following conditions can be met:

1. byob
  2. allowed to consume as many of said byob beverages as possible
  3. strikeout victims must wear asshole hat for one inning on the field

i’m ok with all of the above. asshole hat is a GREAT idea.

id play football. no tackle though just because i have a bad back and i dont want to tweek that shit.

played softball for a long time but haven’t played in a few years, might be interested!

definitely definitely meant touch football. i’m wayyyyyy to small to be playing tackle football with the likes of bakerian, sully, and deadbeatbear.

i’d love to play tackle. I would just jump on deadbeatrec’s back and make him carry me to the goal line.

u did not just say with the like of biker boi!!! all 165lbs of flub! hahahaha

haha i can picture this too. but would be afraid i would be the one giving u an orgasum once we hit the endzone. no cumming on my back please.

:rofl

i cant achieve that so no worries

im that sexy, i would worry. hahaha

Where the hell is basketball?

And I’m no longer interested in playing softball. I’m currently on a fall beer-league team and we suck ass.

My F’in ERA is like 3.2, yet teams average 22 runs against us due to the people who can’t catch. I can only strike out so many. The strike zone when the girls come up is RIDICULOUSLY small, which is also f’in BS.

I’m down for some basketball, as per my other thread.

I’m guessing you are looking at mens leagues… but if you look at co-ed I’d be up for playing softball, football and/or soccer…

180lb. no flub.

I’d never want to be a big goon anyways. Too goofy for me.

i don’t play monkeyball, but you are more than welcome to start a thread for it if you want.

no i have no intentions of excluding the girls. Tracey wants to play softball with us too.

fuck off ASSHOLE

Nice… then I would be in for any of the 3… Played soccer and football back home… and played softball this past summer… we came in 2nd in our league…

the co-ed softball leagues normally require at least 4 girls on the field at all times… so you would want to find at least 6 on the team…