Shift518 football game

i wanna put together a shift 518 football game, none of that pussy 2 hand touch shit tackle fucking football is what i wanna play, so if anyone is intrested let me know, i def wanna do it on a sunday possibly,let me know whos intrested

dusty you silly fuck, whats good. once i get my cast off and im done with rehab, im down

pad me up and i’ll be a halfback :ponder ;D

i’m in. i love football

dude WTF!!! i cant play on sundays!!! you should know that by know! damn paesans is where ill be but if its on a sat im down to tackle some bitch-asses! maybe even you, j/p.

sounds like fun i dont know much about football but i like hiting peoples

i don’t even know how to play football.

Ill be down there. If it’s anything as good as the last game we had, it should be great.

Dusty, you pick a spot :ponder

i’d play it just sucks being the lil guy!!! ;D

idk if i can do saturdays i play for the metro mallers and my games are on saturdays, and my games start in june

idk ill figure something out and ill pick a nice feild

hopefully I will be able to run by then

I’m in :banana

Sundays are best for me

Sundays are great for me as well.

IIRC I had the most interceptions that game :ninja

might have to dust off the rust old arm

i’m down… but i’ll probably fall apart…

cool. we will both play, just on opposite teams, that way when we both fall apart, the teams are still even !!

sounds good… my back is screwed up from getting rear ended my mcl is torn and was never repaired and i have no tendons in my ankle… maybe we should team up we could be one player

count me in, someone setup a place and time ;D

cool ill figure out a place and a time

i have had a lot of concushions from ice hockey and racing stockcars i might come off the field a little cross eyed