Shift 2011 soft ball team.

Im sure between all the people on here who enhoy sports, maybe 1/4 are good at it and would want to make a team. I see teams of old beat up dude playing softball in leagues for joes plumbing and mannies electrical supply. Why not start a shift team for shits and giggles and see where it goes? Maybe sponcored by ASS?

There is some serious potential here.

I’d be down. Beer’s allowed, right?

Depends. Im sure its ok. But, if we wanna be legit and play in the actual like leagues around here im not sure if that allowed lol. Like 1 game a week for a couple months.

yea, beers, coke and weed allowed WOOOHOOO

/wow

Well there are beer leagues out there, so it never hurts to ask.

Petes to busy dancing at envy smacking other balls around during the summer.

hahahahaha whuuuttttt

Dont lie. I know how you roll into club rape.

possibly interested, definitely interested if beer is involved

I feel we’d fit the beer league a lot better.

I’m a huge sports fan (bowling leagues, basketball, football, softball, volleyball).

I have played in the Andes (friends team) and Lynn’s league (company team).

I can pitch pretty well (some leagues vary, but we played in Lynn’s last year and it was underhand slow toss). In HS, I couldn’t catch a fly ball to save my life (probably because I played once a week and there was 30 kids in the outfield so I had no repetition). However, at least last season, I was a lock for anything in my vicinity.

I also have top level speed so…I can run out a grounder in the infield with relative ease so I’m usually always on base.

If you need someone like that, let me know. I’m down.

As far as beer…I do not drink or go to bars, so if I’m on the team, someone else can have my share of the booze.

Bro, im so down for this

I’ve been looking for like a semi-competitive baseball/softball league to mess around in, its been a LONG time, but I used to be nasstyyy. lol

I would actually contribute some funds to make this happen.

x2 on that brother.

if you all do co-ed I’m in … Played last year in a beer league and had a great time.

Hate to be the one to break the news but a shift518 team probably won’t take off.

id be about this , can i be the manager so i can smack ass ?

oh wait lolol .

im in…slowmaro and i will lead this team to victory

Andes and Lynns have lower level leagues which are co-ed (required), so we’d have to find like 4 girls total to play. Otherwise, this team will get it’s asses handed to it on the field by the other teams in the upper leagues.

This could be awesome. In for bench clearing brawlz.

id be in…gotta find my glove…