how about a pittspeed softball team

i was wondering if anyone would be interested or knows how to start a team…i think it would be pretty cool

and we can have coach cutty

asuming you mean slow pitch softball, sorry, thats for the people who couldn’t hit a baseball.

yea slow pitch and it is for the people that are drunk

i’d play but i wouldn’t like it.

i thought softball was for lesbians… wait i like girls… does that make me a lesbian???

Originally posted by vtecsol
i thought softball was for lesbians… wait i like girls… does that make me a lesbian???

ive been munching on this carpet for years… does that make me a lesbian??

Originally posted by Gnocide
ive been munching on this carpet for years… does that make me a lesbian??
not when theres a pole sticking out of the carpet!!!:tounge: :tounge:

lmao:rofl: :beer:

Originally posted by Pewterss
not when theres a pole sticking out of the carpet!!!:tounge: :tounge:

hahahahahaha

Originally posted by Cutty
asuming you mean slow pitch softball, sorry, thats for the people who couldn’t hit a baseball.

you’re just afraid you’d get owned. :smiley:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i was wondering if anyone would be interested or knows how to start a team…i think it would be pretty cool

and we can have coach cutty
You would need about 15 people on the team . Most leagues have 10 people in the field and one or two extra hitters. One of the most important things you can have is a couple of people who show up to every game and don’t bitch, evan if they don’t play that much. In case somebody is a no show. I think a industrial or work league would be best, they usally suck. We could be JJ’s or Pittspeed.com. I’ll play as long as I don’t have to drive a hour to get there.

im down for a nice slow pitch team. i love baseball but have been out of the game for like 4 years so this would be perfect for me. :slight_smile:

theres a good feild to go to in the summer, its right off 279 by greentree. Its by one of the pittsburgh public pools (cant remember the name) and theres a elementery school right there to, the lights are on till like 11 or so i think. When i lifeguarded for the city we use to go there and play on tuesdays.

yea would work nice summer drunk sport