NYSPEED Softball Team

Just wondering if there would be any interest in starting a softball team this summer…I was thinking Losson Park because they have numerous leagues on different days of the week…please throw out any other league options. Probably need 12 guys and 2 reserves:

1. jltalon
  1. jltalon
  2. bamfer9duce

ill join

i’d be in

down…

1. jltalon
  2. bamfer9duce
  3. poose22

id play. but apparently no one likes me…so its up to you

I’ll play, depending on the schedule. (I HAVE TO work Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday Mornings, so the night before is out, but the night OF is in)

Also, is there any money needed? (ie: league fees, jerseys, etc)

sounds like a good idea, as long as it doesn’t end up like the NYSpeed bowling team. FYI, this post doesn’t put me on the list.

werd.

make sure its not longer than 6-8 weeks. no one here (including me) will want to do anything longer than that.

i would def play

i say we play real man ball and make it baseball, but softball works . ill deff be down, have not pitch a ball in ages.

i would be in.

in

i’d be down…

just gotta make sure that it won’t have a conflict with antother softball team i am on…plus a wooden bat hardball league i am gonna be in

Softball is for chicks :slight_smile:

i’d play but i’d get killed with you guys.

i <3 softball.

Count me in for 85% of the nights! I live right around the corner and say I wanna play every year.

y not, im in.

Seems like we easily have enough interest. Now comes the hardest part of getting this organized and collecting the money.

Let me know what the $ and I vote for spring training…I dont think I could make it around the bases with my knees being “frozen” from not playing for a couple seasons

definitely