NYSPEED Softball Team

we seem to definitely have enough interest in this…lets look into this and get this thing going…

im in

1. jltalon
  2. bamfer9duce
  3. poose22
  4. cooter
  1. jltalon
  2. bamfer9duce
  3. poose22
  4. cooter
  5. TurboTSi

Just as long as we have people that are defintely in and know how long the league is in, AND know that if they sign up, they have to show up (not saying anything bad about the “other” league).

Just let me know what day you’re thinking, I wouldn’t be interested in a Friday night league or anything to do with weekends though.

1. jltalon
  2. bamfer9duce
  3. poose22
  4. cooter
  5. TurboTSi
  6. 2TurboZ

are girls allowed? :snky:

depnding on the shoulder situation, I’m in. I still got my mit and cleats from the fire co. league.

i prob will play…but…its pretty late to start a team.

Haven’t checked up on this thread lately…

1. We have to find a day that would be good for the majority of us.
  2. Find a sponser to cut down costs
  3. Find someone to make us some jerseys

Most leagues at losson run about 8-10 weeks and start in mid June…I’ll shoot up there this week and get some info on dates and times

Im thinking of a day between monday-thursday night…there are co-ed leagues but you need a minimum of 2 females so if we can find 2 than that could be a possibility…anyone have any ideas for a sponser…preferably somewhere local where everyone can shoot up afterwards for a quick bite to eat and show some thanks for the donation.

What about NYSpeed? After all it is a NYSpeed softball league. How much is it anyhow?

for jerseys, i would suggest Al Ross on Seneca St.

I’d play softball~!

my team dominates UB leagues

Losson leagues are all closed for registartion. oh well maybe next year unless someone else has another location.

there’s gotta be somewhere else that has it

1. jltalon
  2. bamfer9duce
  3. poose22
  4. cooter
  5. TurboTSi
  6. 2TurboZ
  7. Enrique11206

Almost a full starting line up…lets find a league!!!