Wtf: beer league softball team

So I know im going to get a lot of shit for this but… My father and I were looking for a softball team for this summer or if any one knows of leagues looking for players? Any guys on here play? Flame on.

Why on earth would anyone flame you for wanting to drink beer with your old man?

Softball lol

Bar softball leagues are awesome. If you were looking to do a non drinking/non bar version you might get flamed.

Just stop into any dive bar. They usually are looking for teams.

I was wondering the same thing…beers, family, sports…what’s not to love?

yea we arent looking to start one ourselves just trying to find one. Believe me if there wasnt beer to be drank we wouldnt be looking to play :tup:

Red Eye is having a beer blast on Sat. night for the softball team, you could stop in and see if there is any openings. Root 5 has a team, I am not going to keep listing them. Stop in to any of the local watering holes and you will find a team.

I looked to form our own team down here, it was ~1k per team… doh. Then I also couldn’t find 13 people who wanted to play, including females. Sucked.

I play a beer league for Kettles, but we pretty much have a team.

Go to your local bars you attend and get in or form a team?

Lancaster Rec is where im playing this year. The bar GBP on como and lake is always looking for teams.

ask kalzy, he was always calling me to fill in for some team last summer

btw way to puss out last night. missed a great skate.

Just make sure you’re taking a cab home every week and NOT planning on driving after anything alcohol related. It’s really looked down upon don’t chya know

im not even lieing when i say i totally forgot like i told you i would unless you called or texted me! but no joke i wont be missing much hockey anymore my beer league team is over so im gonna be skating as much as possible before ecc season next year