For 5ltreater

made some crab cakes today figured I’d put them up

looks good other than franks red hot…get some real hot sauce you sissy

you’re crazy. franks is where it’s at.

what’s real hot sauce.

if you say tobasco :rofl: @ you.

Anyone that cooks crabcakes is a straight up faggot.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

true

wheres the cheesecake??? :kekegay:

you have to remember hes an EMO child,nothing right and everything is crazy and emotional

go ahead and laugh… How many times did you get laid because you made a good meal?

what does that have to do with anything? lol

imitation crab meat sucks

Ask 5poop eatr how many times he got laid because he made an awesome meal…

Woman like it when you cook for them. Especially if you are good at it.

but thats backwards. women are supposed to cook and the guy is still supposed to get laid.

It’s only backwards when a man is thinking it… :naughty:

:angel:

It’s only backwards when a woman is thinking it

touche?

Sooooooooooooooo true :naughty: Plus a good bottle of vino…Heh I think Doug figured that out after the first time I visited Pittsburgh to see him when we were dating…and hasn’t fogotten…Him cooking a nice dinner, candlelight, good bottle of Chianti = :boink :69: :bj: x8987947598759378

you fuckers are just pissed off becouse while hes eating crab cakes your eating a big mac and frys , dont hate i think they look awesome

i cook all kind of crazy shit… just cause i hate microwavable dinner’s so why not learn? or you can just go eat fast food but that takes no skill…

im talking bbq’in/stir fry’s… etc etc… meats… not into the whole Baking type thing… and cooking dinner “once in a while” isn t bad… how else you going to get a good bbq dinner done right haha