For any of you who drink beer....

Not playin with water ya dont:tongue. You should play with Zima…i hear the ladies love it:lol

No, if the bitches are playin theres beer/gin bucket/juingle juice/ some sort of alcohol in the cup… If it’s just us guys playing pong we use water and just drink our beer accordingly.

It’s really the only way to make sure them sluts are actually getting drunk. :haha

Sluts get lit off the pong quick…i LOVE it. Better and more legal than roofies:lol

Yep, you know whats up… :lol:number1

I refuse to play anymore, becasue I drink responsibly now. I get hung over like a motherfucker, and cant stand wasting the entire next day. The last time I drank cheap beer, Corona is a cheap as I go was back in 06 when we had this party. In fact As I type this I have Guiness and Harp (black & tan) farts killin it at the office. :slight_smile:

Said pong table from 06.

3/4" sheet $12, 3 cans of walmart spraybomb $4, sawhorses $free, sharpie to tag it up $2. Total cost $18.

If you play a game with over 30 cups you need to play with water. IDC how good you are beer is going to get spilled and wasted as well as warm and nasty. Any pictures you see of games involving like 100+ cups were played with water and a keg at each end of the table

like so:
http://inlinethumb34.webshots.com/2401/1444435041077222618S425x425Q85.jpg
*image provided via google search. The letter of the day today is “G” g is for Google.

i can honesty say i never played, that would have to be because when i drink im on a mission… a mission to get fucking hammered to the point of no return…for at least a few hours lmao

Arrogant Bastard is awesome. I got a few bottles from the local EBC in Saratoga last summer

I’ve been drinking expensive beer lately and wouldn’t dare play beer pong with it. And there is no way you can downgrade to some shit beer after starting your night drinking the good stuff.

I do like to play though and I never play with water in the cups. Played with guinness last time I played. All the bud light queers were like “omgZZz!!1”.

I am debating playing with blue moon on Saturday… I can’t stand drinking keyshit anymore. :frowning: Plus its my friends b-day and I promised i’d get her some decent beer lol.

keystone?! r u kidding me? Is bud light or miller lite not cheap enough? That stuff tastes like carbonated garbage juice

Im not the one who buys it as its not my house… if it were up to me i’d have Coors Light at the very least…

:number1

You guys just suck at the game apparently

I haven’t played beer pong in over two years, and yes I do suck at it. But every once in a while I’m really fucking good. I just hope whenever I play it’s going to be one of those times I’m on my A game.

Yes… good call!

Yeah we can’t all be like me and Murrdog tearin up Allan and Psi2high in 1 turn :lol

haha

Lies! Video proof now!

Anyone down for pong tonight? Ill bring my 3.4" supercharger pulley so tdi logik can entertain himself during the game :rofl